Lodda :)

controleng

hello guys ;

Now can we wtach lodda falls ? he was pointwhore untill we located his area and now we are start to take him out .... Nobody can help him :d he is useless now .

Lets count the death :d

Regards

controleng

;Oh lodda I open an topic about you but no one interest in your loses :D

What a shame for you man :D

You will die alone ... Good bye mr pointwhore :D

Regards

Muldie325

Lodda used to be the only one in the top 20 with an average points per village of under 11000.

DeletedUser910

So ? what you want to say here ?

I think he's trying to say that he wasn't a point whore. If he was his village average point would be at the maximum.

You don't get much for being 1st anyways when the world ends. The rewards for winning is very minimal.

You guys did a decent job though. It's too bad so many people quit, otherwise it could have been a lot more interesting.

controleng

I think he's trying to say that he wasn't a point whore. If he was his village average point would be at the maximum.

You don't get much for being 1st anyways when the world ends. The rewards for winning is very minimal.

You guys did a decent job though. It's too bad so many people quit, otherwise it could have been a lot more interesting.

He was pointwhore becouse he never play this game under hard conditions ? As I said he was faraway to HELL ? And we try to near him and we did when we took pedrosantos out ? If he a good player, he have to understand our aim ?

For this reason he lost his villages easly ?

The village points can be make constant but ıt does not show the guy is good player ?

So We prove it ?

Anyway always has an excuse ? people are left becouse of incomings ....

controleng

Nobody can make a defence against hell ? we sent over 20000 nukes for him I am not count fakes and scout and nobles :D

DeletedUser910

Yeah he's doing a horrible job of defending.

He's not getting any support. Let's have 10 people attack you and you don't get any support from tribemates. Do you think you would survive? I don't think anyone would survive. No one can defend against a mass attack by 10 people without help. No one in HELL could defend against the same attacks without support from their tribemates. It's not going to happen. Doesn't matter how good of a defender you are. Eventually your troops will die and you can't rebuild them fast enough. You can only dodge for so long. 1 on 1 is a different story. Even 2 on 1 you should be able to defend fairly well if you have the time and effort. 10 on 1, it's not going to happen. I don't even think Lodda is even trying to defend at this point.

Some people did leave because of the mass attacks and lack of support, but most left due to boredom or RL taking over all their time. It happens.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser910

Nobody can make a defence against hell ? we sent over 20000 nukes for him I am not count fakes and scout and nobles :D

They could if everyone in the tribe actually supported the person being attack. It's not impossible, but tribemates have to help 100%. I've seen people do it on other worlds. It's not going to happen here, cause most people don't care anymore. I'd rather be playing CoD:MW3 or Starcraft 2. Hurry up and end this world.

controleng

Dear xanderzane dont make me laugh please ; Do you remember his post in wle forum before our operation. It was the cheristmas and new year break ... So he said that he dont need any support ( at least at the moment )

I just wonder we sent our nukes and fakes from over 300 hours ? If he a good player he can make an defence very welll
r
I was heavy under attack by your side and I never lost any villages remember I have an villages in different continents. The porblem is he never play this game under pressure. But he taste it how can play TW but he lost becouse of lack of concentration. the problem is that he never help the others he play this game alone ?

He never play this game for their tribemates.

anyway we gave to him lesson.

And we will finish this game today , tomorrow or one year later. But when we are finish this world we will clear all enemies ....

No invitation and no allies with wle. I just invite who deserve to win this game..

today I took an message from your dukes who manage her account now by davies ..

This is shame for them If I were them I just press delete button.. Becouse there is no places for wle dukes in HELL.

Regards

DeletedUser

Sup' Controleng.
Anyway, good work HELL I guess.
Also keep up the good work, cause Lodda might now quit and discover than he has hours of free time now :icon_razz:

controleng

Thank you my friend ;

As you said this is tribalwars !!!

If I were lodda I can push delete button becouse I cna not stand loses especially when you are so strong continents :D

DeletedUser910

Sup' Controleng.
Anyway, good work HELL I guess.
Also keep up the good work, cause Lodda might now quit and discover than he has hours of free time now :icon_razz:

That's what everyone has been doing over the last year. Don't have time to dedicate anymore.

DeletedUser910

Dear xanderzane dont make me laugh please ; Do you remember his post in wle forum before our operation. It was the cheristmas and new year break ... So he said that he dont need any support ( at least at the moment )

I just wonder we sent our nukes and fakes from over 300 hours ? If he a good player he can make an defence very welll
r
I was heavy under attack by your side and I never lost any villages remember I have an villages in different continents. The porblem is he never play this game under pressure. But he taste it how can play TW but he lost becouse of lack of concentration. the problem is that he never help the others he play this game alone ?

He never play this game for their tribemates.

anyway we gave to him lesson.

And we will finish this game today , tomorrow or one year later. But when we are finish this world we will clear all enemies ....

No invitation and no allies with wle. I just invite who deserve to win this game..

today I took an message from your dukes who manage her account now by davies ..

This is shame for them If I were them I just press delete button.. Becouse there is no places for wle dukes in HELL.

Regards

I have no idea what Lodda was doing or thinking. Yes, you've lost villages against WLE. You've gain them all back of course over time.

controleng

Could you show me my loses ? I always noble enemies include TV , TW , dvader , TCK , TORE , TRAP and WLE most them easy for me :d

DeletedUser910

Can I ask a question to you ? Why you are play here ? You have no aim ? AM I RIGHT =?

I don't like to quit. Just sticking around to see the end of the world. I could care less what happens in this world at this point. Points don't matter to me and the rewards at the end of the game are pointless. If they actually had CASH prizes maybe more people would have stayed.