LoL declares war...

DeletedUser

...on Asena!

teletubbies.jpg

Those happy muppets we got as neighbourgs were funny for some time, however after hearing their same songs repeteadly they started to get tiring, of course the constant happyness in which they live doesn't let them understand the meaning of purple and blue on a map, they see everything in pink, so we decided to give them some colouring lessons starting by bright red.

In other words, you better run Asena, your 5 thousands branches family won't save you this time.

:axemen:

DeletedUser

...on Asena!

teletubbies.jpg

Those happy muppets we got as neighbourgs were funny for some time, however after hearing their same songs repeteadly they started to get tiring, of course the constant happyness in which they live doesn't let them understand the meaning of purple and blue on a map, they see everything in pink, so we decided to give them some colouring lessons starting by bright red.

In other words, you better run Asena, your 5 thousands branches family won't save you this time.

:axemen:

Glad you could join the cause :) theres nothing more heart warming then killing a family tribe :)

DeletedUser

Good luck! It's about time the family tribes dissapeared off of the map!

DeletedUser

Asena is our biggest enemy in the area.

Good luck to noble their villages.

Go LOL go...

..on Asena!

teletubbies.jpg

Those happy muppets..... so we decided to give them some colouring lessons starting by bright red.

That's so awesome nakeficker

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol?

Sorry for my ignorance but truth be told I wasn't even aware there was an LoL tribe. I vow now to pay more attention to the world and not those near myself ;)

DeletedUser

and so the domino effect begins......

good bye ASENA

Nah...my guess, they were completely taken by surprise when they realized V was gonna beat ASENA and tried to get in on the spoils before there were none left.

That being said, good luck. I still root against ASENA :)

DeletedUser

Goodluck LoL.
Before they became family, I had hopes for ASENA.

Ohhwell. Go LoL.

DeletedUser

So.. should Hate. also declare against ASENA since it seems to be the going trend?

Start of war -

untitled.jpg

Yes indeed, I was bored =P

DeletedUser

So.. should Hate. also declare against ASENA since it seems to be the going trend?

Start of war -

8 ASENA 7,833,664 8,473,283 56 151,309 1,109 7,640

15 LoL 5,643,761 6,137,457 56 109,597 786 7,808
Go for it :) would end this family a lot quicker up north :)

DeletedUser

Start of war -

8 ASENA 7,833,664 8,473,283 56 151,309 1,109 7,640

15 LoL 5,643,761 6,137,457 56 109,597 786 7,808

Would be interesting...
Just about all North-West tribes (of importance) are in war with another tribe of importance (except scream... :icon_wink::icon_razz:).

What's the rest of the world doing? :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Tear out Asena's Throat. Family tribes deserve to have every last one of their villages catted to the ground.

Die Asena. Die.

DeletedUser

Tear out Asena's Throat. Family tribes deserve to have every last one of their villages catted to the ground.

Die Asena. Die.
Glad were all in agreement ;) Lets see what begins to happen on these fronts ;)

DeletedUser

ASENA and family in danger now
Its quite a task getting stats
that why i see no stats in the topics of war against ASENA and family