lol (I hope this link works)

DeletedUser

http://en50.tribalwars.net/game.php?village=202176&screen=forum

you know your in a noob tribe when???

i logged into TW i broke :( but anyways someone will eat me sooner or later (I hope)

but anyways I joined a noob tribe and Im not allowed to view any forums? i never seen that before

Please someone kill me and my two villages before it becomes 3 then 4 and me owning a K again :/

DeletedUser

okay well it says this

internal error
You have no permission to view this forum

» back

DeletedUser

The reason you have no permission for viewing the forum is because they have the forums to be viewed by trusted members. They haven't given you the "trusted member" privs yet.

DeletedUser

oh, well thats kinda silly, you can join but not participate.

DeletedUser

They do it so people they recruit don't spy. :p

But then they wait like a day thinking "ok if he is still here he's not gonna spy"... then they give you privileges and you can spy all you want.

DeletedUser

i wonder whats worth spying on in a noob tribe lol

(random noob) OMG I got 2000 spears 1000 swords 1000 axes and 1000 scouts is that a big army or what!!

DeletedUser

Well actually, noob tribes are always like "don't post your troop counts on the forums in case we have a spy!"... as if it really matters.

DeletedUser

Early game it does :p

no... no it doesnt.

if you are any good, then you will have, if not the highest, 1 of the highest troop counts in the area... full stop.

So, quite frankly, does it matter if people know your troop count? if you go offensive, which most people do anyway, if you get hit by anyone in your sleep, you are boned regardless.

And if your worried about people stacking against you, when players try to stack early game, they arent gonna stack with barely any troops, because they realise you dont have many troops, theyre gonna stack with everything they can get theyre hands on.

If they are going to backtime you, that isnt gonna change, no matter how many troops you have

If they are gna cat you - thats not going to have much to do with troop counts. if they are any good, they should realise that no matter what your troop count is like, if you backtime them, theyre screwed. Even if you lose everything you have backtiming, they still wont want to do it because it will mean significant losses for them regardless.

In conclusion - what does people knowing your troop count have to do with anything?

DeletedUser

In conclusion - what does people knowing your troop count have to do with anything?

I can hit at night and farm him all night long and i would know if i took all of his troops or not :) and if so i can just farm him till he hit the quit button :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I can hit at night and farm him all night long and i would know if i took all of his troops or not :) and if so i can just farm him till he hit the quit button :icon_cool:

ok... seriously... if your gna hit a good player with troops, you are either gna hit all or pretty much nothing. their either gna be offline & sent all their troops out, be online and be farming or their sitter has messed up.

even if you havent hit everything, when they are good, you just keep sending everything over and over, accompanied with catapults.