Long mails?(:

DeletedUser93513

Well, i'm bored. And i was just wondering, what're the longest mails you guys have had, like, the most replies?:)

here's mine, still growing :p

Subject no filter Conversational partner Last post
Nmn (3375) XxXvXvXxX

what's yours?

DeletedUser

I have a few that are over 100, though generally, I start new mails before I get further than that. I know purple has 3-4 over 1000. The longest single mail I posted, was around 2 pages (well equivalent to two pages on Word in Times new roman 12 font)

DeletedUser

... (463) xBloodxThiirstyx-

The mail between you and me was the longest for me ... Other guys keep quitting and lose contact :D

And most of my long convos are on skype ... :D

DeletedUser

Well, i'm bored. And i was just wondering, what're the longest mails you guys have had, like, the most replies?:)

Nmn (3375) XxXvXvXxX

what's yours?

talking to yourself doesnt count Brian :lol:

DeletedUser

arrgh ... Maybe he's just mailing himself between the accounts lol :D

DeletedUser93513

haha no it was me and erick geesh . that was before he stopped being active :p it's at Nmn (4151) xXxvXvxXx right now. last message was like a month ago.

DeletedUser

Probably 40 or so messages.

I begin to annoy people by then.

DeletedUser

Nmn (3375) XxXvXvXxX

what's yours?

Longest mail streak a little over 2000... Longest single message...that goes to Anthills.

Deleted User - 4669627

how can you have a longest mail thread and my name not be brought up :p

EDIT: My next ign might be The Russian Novelist

DeletedUser

Watch out Antills, RUDYG sent a pretty long one yesterday, maybe he's trying to take your championship belt :O