Long Term Predictions.

DeletedUser

A quality read all across the board, and appears to be an unbiased one. Something good to come into for my first time back in the forums for some time.

A statement for all here, with every other enemy tribe problem out of the way. (Zerkas, WET family and the other tribes taken down) we will in just about two* weeks* be performing our first planned offensive operation against the Hyenas tribe.

I hope it will be as interesting as I expect it to be. They have in fact showed more competence than any tribe we have faced so far, for this I commend them. They have done so well in fact, that I am organising the operation as a tribe wide exercise. If all goes to plan, Hyenas will be the first tribe to face all of IKEA, as opposed to just the front the opposing tribe borders with us.

This cushy new job IRL has given me the time to put a lot more into IKEA. I look forward to seeing where the tribes newfound enthusiasm and interest takes us. We where ever so bored. Now we are prepared to have a good time. <3

*Possible Fabrication? Who knows!?

I can't sleep, I can't eat, I can't think. FEAR is paralyzing me.

7406362J.jpg

This shadow, almost invisible threat, that is imminent over my head, can't give me peace. Damn we had to do something. The secret and invisible OP is toward us. Where can we hide? In IKEAs villages maybe, there is safe and cozy. We need to do it fast, before imaginary world to become real.

Run, faster, run......

We had already hide ourselves, after rumor of this treat started to spread on 5th July in so many villages - 28, but are we save, are IKEAs villages enough for us to hide. They were so many, but now are so few. Damn, we have to think for other solution of this mind blowing situation.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: HYENAS
Side 2:
Tribes: IKEA

Timeframe: 05/06/2014 00:00:00 to 17/06/2014 18:42:07

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 28
Side 2: 11
Difference: 17

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 218,637
Side 2: 82,634
Difference: 136,003

chart
[/spoil]

FOREVER DOOMED

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: HYENAS
Side 2:
Tribes: IKEA

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 91
Side 2: 38
Difference: 53

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 701,415
Side 2: 258,052
Difference: 443,363

chart

[/spoil]

Maybe we have to follow those whom decided to fade away from this cruel world. Those who were at the side of this invisible threat.
[spoil]Masquerain
Kripto666
Beam of Light
EoT Infernus
peaceclan4
Monslova
redkye
mr.Michael
mahes123
JanJanz
bigzbaz
SpeeDy113
BreezeBlocks
Clifffridge
Fire and Blood[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

Xelol

Renote, you suck at pnp. Stay away from these forums, kid.

All tribes suck at pnp in this world (except for sick).

I think its good if all tribes try to make theire own pnp and make the forum more alive.

We should not silence HYENAS because you dislike the message.

DeletedUser

You can view, just not post whatever shit you feel like posting with bad grammar. This is how external forums lose quality. Earlier worlds have far better quality and wit in their pnps.

Xelol

You can view, just not post whatever shit you feel like posting with bad grammar. This is how external forums lose quality. Earlier worlds have far better quality and wit in their pnps.

I will post on this forum untill you rim my account ingame.

You can try whenever you want.

DeletedUser

Your grammar is terrible, although that can be forgiven if you admit you're posting via mobile.

Still, not good to call someone out for bad grammar, while posting with bad grammar.

Also, however, the grammar of someones post matters not, its the info within that does. If its something that gets people talking. Telling someone to get off the forums for attempting to bring some life here, is a little bit sad and childish, imo.

DeletedUser

And worst attempt at PnP goes to renote!
And in a surprise bid, worst bastardisation of the english language also goes to renote!

Congratulations, you sound like, and probably are, a dipshit.

DeletedUser

English is not renotes primary language, nor is it his second language. You should try to remember you are playing on the .net servers, which encompasses the entire world not just to English speaking countries. He made a fine effort and you can understand the message clearly enough. If you can't he said Ikea are all talk.

DeletedUser

English is not renotes primary language, nor is it his second language. You should try to remember you are playing on the .net servers, which encompasses the entire world not just to English speaking countries. He made a fine effort and you can understand the message clearly enough. If you can't he said Ikea are all talk.

frankly the worst part about it was that he responded to a post made by rudolph that was actually very respectful towards your tribe, to which he proceeded to act like an infant and attempt to mock us. Unfortunately for you guys, whilst you're not bad players, your attitude has, and will always let you down.

DeletedUser

i commend Renote for his attempt to create pnp. At least we have something to look upon in horror. Let this be a cautionary tale for all the PnP makers out there.

On topic:

I predict that the Joker/NV war will eventually swing into NV(Apparently called WaO now)'s favor. Joker will try to merge with NV, but get rejected.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

frankly the worst part about it was that he responded to a post made by rudolph that was actually very respectful towards your tribe, to which he proceeded to act like an infant and attempt to mock us. Unfortunately for you guys, whilst you're not bad players, your attitude has, and will always let you down.

From what I read... Ikea said they will run an op, they didn't and Renote posted stats of what has happened since Ikea's attention is "no longer divided". I don't think anyone has any attitude here. Just a language barrier.

DeletedUser

From what I read... Ikea said they will run an op, they didn't and Renote posted stats of what has happened since Ikea's attention is "no longer divided". I don't think anyone has any attitude here. Just a language barrier.

in that case you're about as illiterate as him