Look at this nonsense!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser18879

1. Based on the idea that Beyond is number three in world 13 after a late start, they had lots of active players.
2. When inviting people, don't you want to persuade them to join? If you don't, then I can't see any way that your tribe could become a top tribe in the later parts of w14.

When i invite other tribe members i dont say my tribe is HIGHEST LEVEL.

My tribe cant become top tribe ? Why is that? because your tribe is mass recruited and point whoring? My tribe doesnt mass recruit :) , we got 25 members and we got better average points then most of top 20 tribes...

DeletedUser

[me]Wishes more people had that mindset.[/me]

I think the people that called RP a noob were just retaliating to his comment that every player in our tribe sucks.

And I'm sure not every player in your tribe sucks. Maybe those I highlighted though do...

DeletedUser25166

Once again, we are not point whoring, we are simply making and upgrading the buildings necessary to build academies. I said that your tribe wouldn't become a top tribe IF you don't state out a reason on why you should join. Finally, most of the people that joined us asked us and were well over our tribe average.

DeletedUser

But now, you are in k44, surrounded by our members. You have almost as many points as I do, except - oh, you are one continent closer to the center.

Perhaps you would like to find out whether or not our tribe has any merit or power first-hand this time? I doubt it...I really doubt it!

confused. did u just actually say it would take all your members to take out rp? THEN WHAT IS THIS ARGUEMENT ABOUT

long live RP in this stupid arguement :p

DeletedUser

Once again, we are not point whoring, we are simply making and upgrading the buildings necessary to build academies. I said that your tribe wouldn't become a top tribe IF you don't state out a reason on why you should join. Finally, most of the people that joined us asked us and were well over our tribe average.

Yeah...but I don't find a use in building up hiding places and markets at this stage already...and usually being in the top at the beginning means you build a lot of "new" buildings.

DeletedUser25166

confused. did u just actually say it would take all your members to take out rp? THEN WHAT IS THIS ARGUEMENT ABOUT

long live RP in this stupid arguement :p

To clarify things, it would NOT take all of our members to take out radioplug. This arguement is about how people think that Beyond players are noobs for gaining points by upgrading buildings necessary for an academy.

DeletedUser25166

Yeah...but I don't find a use in building up hiding places and markets at this stage already...and usually being in the top at the beginning means you build a lot of "new" buildings.

Sorry for the double post. Ok, so we built our resource buildings. Problem with that? We built a statue to help farm for resources. I don't see why people wouldn't do that. We built barracks for defense troops and axemen. How would you noble a village without troops other than noblemen? We built smithys. Even though we may not like it, we need a level 20 smithy to get an academy. To me, those are all necessary buildings.

sp.ag

RP...wow boy, carm down a tad please,

May i ask the same from the Beyond players, this isa request not a Demand, pointless to argue so stubbonly, I dont mind the P&P wars but enough is enough, carm down

DeletedUser

May i ask the same from the Beyond players, this isa request not a Demand, pointless to argue so stubbonly, I dont mind the P&P wars but enough is enough, carm down

/me shuffles back to timeout corner...with despair

DeletedUser25166

*Squeezes sp.ag's bear angrily* K, I think I'm calmed down now.

DeletedUser

I agree, this is useless. P&P is fine by me, but this is more likely a stupid attempt of RP. Im taking things more personal from him, since this is a 2nd attempt of him, and both were over the top reacted by friends of him.

Since youve mailed me ing I am aware of things right now and I will respond on it from now, cause the banner told me it all comes from one side of a tribe, and that doesn't look good, since you don't know how we stand in 2 months.

Also it's still funny people think we will fail after W13, but then again, it's still young and we have to proof ourselfs. This is W14, a other world, more young, some other members, but I am sure will do just as fine and we will remain growing constantly and stable. The only reason why those players are on top is because they got about 100 spears by now and they got some good farms around them, so their runs are pretty well for the upgrading in levels of buildings.

Just to clarify some more things, we are ALL experienced.. and I know you are aware of the fact some are using an alias for own protection, and so am I, but the difference is I KNOW the people who are in and you don't. Judge us over 2 months, when we fall your right, but we haven't and RP's reacting is a new story of an old one from W13. I respect his attempts, but I laugh on what comes out everytime.

P.

sp.ag

I agree, this is useless. P&P is fine by me, but this is more likely a stupid attempt of RP. Im taking things more personal from him, since this is a 2nd attempt of him, and both were over the top reacted by friends of him.

Since youve mailed me ing I am aware of things right now and I will respond on it from now, cause the banner told me it all comes from one side of a tribe, and that doesn't look good, since you don't know how we stand in 2 months.

Also it's still funny people think we will fail after W13, but then again, it's still young and we have to proof ourselfs. This is W14, a other world, more young, some other members, but I am sure will do just as fine and we will remain growing constantly and stable. The only reason why those players are on top is because they got about 100 spears by now and they got some good farms around them, so their runs are pretty well for the upgrading in levels of buildings.

Just to clarify some more things, we are ALL experienced.. and I know you are aware of the fact some are using an alias for own protection, and so am I, but the difference is I KNOW the people who are in and you don't. Judge us over 2 months, when we fall your right, but we haven't and RP's reacting is a new story of an old one from W13. I respect his attempts, but I laugh on what comes out everytime.

P.

Let that be that then shall we, I have told RP not to post anything offensive unless it is Offical P&P that does not lead to anykind of heated debate/Arguement depends on your view.

I have already decussed what My views on our the situations, and we agreed on a few things good to say.

The world is still Young and to say any tribe apart from a Few obvious ones will fail or become successful is non-sense.

I have requested this Thread be locked for the sake of the Arguements and start Afresh

Status
Not open for further replies.