Look at this nonsense!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Why cant we all leave beyond alone?

Let them play their game, however bad they may do so.

Remember, play nice.:icon_wink:

this is the puplic forums... it's ment to be people saying bad stuff about the top tribes

DeletedUser

I find it quite funny, nothing said in here will change the outcome it is all just speculation. We will either fall or we will not, just like any tribe out there.

DeletedUser

I find it quite funny, nothing said in here will change the outcome it is all just speculation. We will either fall or we will not, just like any tribe out there.

If you don't fall it means that either all the good players quit (which are only a few on this world) or... Right there is no or.

DeletedUser

you might be a good tribe.. you might be a bad tribe...

we dont know

Yes. That is correct, none of you know. Hell - if I weren't so smart I wouldn't even know! The real point here is that someone *cough* radioplug *cough* has his own little reasons for wanting to hate us. Well, hate all you want. Come attack me, radioplug! Please, I would really like to see my OD rating rise, and it's always so hard to get people to attack you when you're the biggest in the area...I can't understand it!

How about you, how's your progress going radioplug? Top 20? Top 20 in the K then...surely! No?

Well you were safe slandering our tribe in w13, being across the world from where we are located. But now, you are in k44, surrounded by our members. You have almost as many points as I do, except - oh, you are one continent closer to the center.

Perhaps you would like to find out whether or not our tribe has any merit or power first-hand this time? I doubt it...I really doubt it!

So I am done here - there is no reason to argue about this, as Danarcis said, it is REALLY early: WAY too early to tell anything!

But we are a top 3 tribe in w13, even though we started late and are based well out of the center. And here, we have a lot of the same members, but we are now concentrated much closer to the beginning of the world - still with the most active players in the area.

So you can flame us all you like here, call us point whores, talk bad about the tribe. And I'm sure there will be plenty to follow - nobody likes the most powerful tribe around! And why would they? It's no fun being nobled. Not that I would know, but...

DeletedUser

In other words you're right no matter what. There isn't a way for you to be wrong as you have covered both sides of the betting.

Either we fall coz we're noobs

Or we don't coz we are the best noobs. But still noobs....

EDIT: TheOneWithoutTroops, anyone dont like is "making a fool out of theirselves"

DeletedUser25166

Sol Armande, your making a fool out of yourself man

Who's the one who put all those alliances with tribes without formally telling them and posting it on forums?

Anyway, this is the 3rd day world 14 has opened. Beyond is merely a tribe of very active players. You post something on the forum, then click on one other button and you immediately get a reply. We are not point whoring, we're building the necessary buildings to build academies before other tribes have them. As for the top 20 players, so what that we have 6 or 7 players in the top 20? It merely means that they have been active and farmed a lot. By merely putting a list of the top 20 on this forum, I'd have to say that your propoganda should only persaud people that hate Beyond to hate them even more.

DeletedUser

anyone actually know anything about the "concept" of SupFam??

all those alliances are just for making the map blue... it's a better color than that ugly red color :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I'd have to say that your propoganda should only persaud people that hate Beyond to hate them even more.

I think that was the point?

Maybe im wrong and you saw something i missed.

PS. I don't read very well sorry.

DeletedUser

He means that it won't make people hate beyond, it will only make people that ALREADY hate them, hate them even more.

DeletedUser

I know, where's the love people :icon_rolleyes:

Radioplug has instigated this madness :icon_evil:

DeletedUser18879

If it isn't my old friend radioplug with his low class propaganda.

40% of the tribe are the players we have in World 13. 60 % are picked by myself based on experience, activity. Im out

Wow really based on experience and activity......i think you invited half of world...you invited me too sayng you are HIGHEST LEVEL TRIBE.

DeletedUser25166

Wow really based on experience and activity......i think you invited half of world...you invited me too sayng you are HIGHEST LEVEL TRIBE.

1. Based on the idea that Beyond is number three in world 13 after a late start, they had lots of active players.
2. When inviting people, don't you want to persuade them to join? If you don't, then I can't see any way that your tribe could become a top tribe in the later parts of w14.

DeletedUser

1. Based on the idea that Beyond is number three in world 13 after a late start, they had lots of active players.
2. When inviting people, don't you want to persuade them to join? If you don't, then I can't see any way that your tribe could become a top tribe in the later parts of w14.

Ok, I can't keep my mouth shut anymore. First of all, let me remind you how the Worlds work. Each World has it's own community, it's own forums and it's own growth.
All this means in here, you don't care about W13, you care about W14.

Secondly, you don't invite people as if they were pieces of bread you buy in the supermarket. Sure, you come with the stuff "we recruit based on activity and past Worlds experience". Great for you, to have that as a rule, but still, quite some times you invite people already in other tribes and/or you haven't checked the record THAT well.
For the most part, the good tribes are based on very selective recruiting, meaning it's quite rare for someone to enter the tribe, and still, they don't say they will be the "Highest level tribe".

Thirdly, for those of you calling RP a noob, well, let's just say I haven't had such a stomach ache since the last time I was present on one of those "you-had-to-be-there" happenings.

And last but not least, if you felt offended in any way by this post, or think I've said you are a noob tribe, let me announce this, I do not judge tribes before they prove themselves. In fact, if I ever feel compelled to do that, I just refrain from posting.

DeletedUser

I do not judge tribes before they prove themselves. In fact, if I ever feel compelled to do that, I just refrain from posting.

[me]Wishes more people had that mindset.[/me]

I think the people that called RP a noob were just retaliating to his comment that every player in our tribe sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.