Look its the lets flame Marvel thread

DeletedUser

24wcy90.jpg

DeletedUser

that.

If you guys wanna stop looking like fools then you should just take a break off the forums. Come back when things calm down a bit and when you can talk without talking random crap coming out of your ass. Otherwise carry on, your reputation couldn't get any worse or could it? :)

So true.
@Marvel:
Think about it. People flame you because you and your tribe are an embarassment to yourselves on the forum. Marvel's name is treated as a joke, and you won't be respected as a tribe until you stop with the moronic spam threads. This is what, the 4th/5th Marvel thread that has appeared in the last week or so? Your attempts at getting yourselves individual and collective attention just make people like you even less than they already did. And so this is provoking people to hate you more, and as such, it will just result in you being flamed MORE on the main PnPs on W51 than you would have been anyway.

So, do us all a favour, and take your butts in to the actual game itself, stop treating your members badly by kicking them for being cleared (interesting that you recruit someone and then kick them when they run in to a spot of bother - says a lot about your approach to running a tribe Skitlz), and stop posting on the forums for a while. Who knows, give it a couple of weeks and you may start to get a bit of respect as opposed to being considered the worthless ego-chasing forum joke that you all look like now (the PnP about Apathy+Funk! alliance/academy relationship kind of brought that on you).

NB: personal opinion only. I don't speak for anybody but myself in this post.

DeletedUser

I actually find Marvel very intresting and I respect them for being at least amusing to me ^^

DeletedUser

Boo..hiss Marvel sucks...boo hisss..we have crappy PnP...

Tell this to your tribemates...they just will not stop failing at PnP. Its getting rather dull having to prove them wrong constantly.

DeletedUser

You look like a fool by posting in the thread made by fools to show how foolish these Marvel fools really are. So by foolishly posting in the thread of fools you foolishly make yourself look like a fool. FOOL! :icon_biggrin:

And wouldn't that make you a fool too or am I missing something? :icon_confused: