Look its the lets flame Marvel thread

DeletedUser

Marvel sucks. ~C~ and Nuts! are much better, I think I am taking a few good K43 members to their 1337 tribe and ditch these Marvel jokers.

DeletedUser

Hmm, flame, flame, flame....FLAME!!!! There flamed ^^(That was my form of saying waste of thread space much ^^)

DeletedUser71925

Marvel needs to spamming on the forums. You make trolls like me look bad.

End of short rant.

DeletedUser

Theirs so much flaming going on in this thread that I could roast smores with. (fail attempt at lame joke XD)

Shusaku Chiba

Poor Marvel; I will wait for nobles to make judgement - but this thread was a bit of a waste of time.

DeletedUser

/cough

Em...

Edit: Carry on. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Actually who remains in this world will be judge nobles are just the instrument.

DeletedUser

So I was thinking. If you don't want to be flamed... Maybe don't make threads for awhile! Yeh yeh?

DeletedUser

MARVEL SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS!!!!!!!!! :icon_cool:

PS My grandma can make better PnP then you guys :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

So I was thinking. If you don't want to be flamed... Maybe don't make threads for awhile! Yeh yeh?

that.

If you guys wanna stop looking like fools then you should just take a break off the forums. Come back when things calm down a bit and when you can talk without talking random crap coming out of your ass. Otherwise carry on, your reputation couldn't get any worse or could it? :)

DeletedUser

that.

If you guys wanna stop looking like fools then you should just take a break off the forums. Come back when things calm down a bit and when you can talk without talking random crap coming out of your bottom. Otherwise carry on, your reputation couldn't get any worse or could it? :)

You look like a fool by posting in the thread made by fools to show how foolish these Marvel fools really are. So by foolishly posting in the thread of fools you foolishly make yourself look like a fool. FOOL! :icon_biggrin: