Looking for 2-3 players

DeletedUser60182

I'm making a tribe for 42/43, the faster out of the two. I currently have 17 definite members and still looking for 2-3 solid members to found the core of tribe. From there we will mainly be recruiting in the game.

Why am I posting here and not on the nice shiny premade topic? Because I feel I know a fair few of you and this being 1.6/1.5x (i cant remember :p) I can pretty much assume you like a faster speed than 1 :icon_neutral:.

Anyway, if your interested you can either PM me or skype meh: tomisbadass :icon_wink:.

make sure you type a proper message if you add me however, I get loads of the bots adding me so its just a mass block.

cheers.

DeletedUser60182

Bump.

Line-up to date:

gammlen/bubbledrunk
Bi-polar bear
Achilles42
Ausmark
Cremaria
Uk patriot
drees50
desis
Electricrainbowwoman/voltan if still playing
templar69
habide/moaring cricket
xgodfatherx/tiaco83
Trycon/yuhoo7
kamari falls
Akirk541
palaceguard
the willl

Last edited:

thethreeroses

I wouldn't mind signing up if i meet your expectations :)

DeletedUser60182

add me on skype and we'll talk.

Edit: Actually, dont bother. We're not looking for barb-noblers thanks.

Last edited:

Nudist

Ouch, turned someone down on the forums.. you're going to scare everyone away

DeletedUser60182

Nah, hopefully barb-noblers wont bother applying in future :).

Nudist

Nah, hopefully barb-noblers wont bother applying in future :).

You never know, that player could be new to the game but might have the essential skills to become a good player in the future. They may just need a bit of guidance, that's all. :)

DeletedUser60182

You never know, that player could be new to the game but might have the essential skills to become a good player in the future. They may just need a bit of guidance, that's all. :)

Indeed so, I let unexperienced in too on that basis. However, I'm just looking for a couple more solid players.

I admit I was probably a little to harsh before, didn't occur at the time. Probably because I'm pretty ill today too :icon_redface:.

Nudist

Sorry to hear that you're sick, hope you feel better soon!

It makes sense if you're only trying to find a few players.. would be much easier if they have already proven their merit and therefore there's no risk involved. All I know is that I took a chance on my man Yarric and now he can hang with the big boys.

DeletedUser60182

Sure, but because I'm wanting to keep the line-up under 20, I'm looking for a mainly strong core of players. From there, we will be mainly recruiting ingame. We can look around, see who would like to join and then take training from there.
Currently got 2-3 lesser experienced players that have great promise but just need a slight mentality shift and the right environment will be great assets.

anyway, *insertskypebearcuddle*, I'm gonna go drink some green tea and sleep some more.

thethreeroses

If you had done any more detailed research, you would have seen that for the duration of the barb nobling I was tribeless and as such had no target players in my area. Any target I had attacked would have been part of a tribe of 3 million+ points, excluding the 500-1000 point inactives in the area. Unfortunately you didn't see that my ODA is about a 3:1 ration to my points from before the barb nobles occured, and considering this is the norm for determining whether or not a player is "good" or not it is obvious that you might lack the knowledge of more in-depth stat analysis. I'm sorry this didn't work out for you.

I hope you are well aware that players in top tribes noble barbs too when they have no targets. Anyone who hasn't done it simply hasn't progressed very far in a world.

Edit: An Illustration to help you understand.
Blue: Me
Light green: Personal Allies
Grey: Barbs
Orange: Tribes that could easily rim me. (Thus eliminating them as targets)

http://www.twstats.com/en36/index.php?page=map&tribe_0_id=5686&tribe_0_colour=FFC800&tribe_1_id=10484&tribe_1_colour=FFB832&tribe_2_id=21005&tribe_2_colour=FFA600&tribe_3_id=21615&tribe_3_colour=FFC800&player_0_id=4866546&player_0_colour=0016FF&player_1_id=4872883&player_1_colour=00FFAC&player_2_id=4861466&player_2_colour=00FFAC&zoom=500&centrex=865&centrey=484&mtype=abandoned&fill=00FF06&grid=1

Looks like tons of targets in my area.

Last edited:

DeletedUser60182

If you had done any more detailed research, you would have seen that for the duration of the barb nobling I was tribeless and as such had no target players in my area. Any target I had attacked would have been part of a tribe of 3 million+ points, excluding the 500-1000 point inactives in the area. Unfortunately you didn't see that my ODA is about a 3:1 ration to my points from before the barb nobles occured, and considering this is the norm for determining whether or not a player is "good" or not it is obvious that you might lack the knowledge of more in-depth stat analysis. I'm sorry this didn't work out for you.

I hope you are well aware that players in top tribes noble barbs too when they have no targets. Anyone who hasn't done it simply hasn't progressed very far in a world.

To me, ODA just says that you can send a nuke. It doesn't mean your any better or any worse than a person with a lower ODA. It's much better to take an enemy village without using the nuke up.

And actually, your statement about not being in a big enough tribe to take real players vilages is false as can be seen here. Clearly you were in tribes (other than just your lone tribes) when nobling grey. 41% of your total conquers are grey, plus, I don't really accept the whole not being in a tribe thing as an excuse to noble barbs.

Your last statement about 'thats what all the top tribes do'. Well, maybe yes, but generally not in the first 3 and a half months of a world when most big players dont go inactive and live big gaps in territory. Anyway, I'd only noble a barb to cluster if that's what I was doing and thats what needed to be done. Otherwise, I see barbs as just a waste of nobles, and they aren't cheap. Theres too many enemies in the world to noble barbs to get fat.

Oh well, I guess my stat analysis was all false then :icon_redface: :icon_rolleyes:.

Edit: Just seen your edit; It's up to you whether you want to keep playing this game and just noble barbs or if you want to grow some cahones and take someone bigger than you on.

thethreeroses

Oh I actually agree on the ODA thing, but the general consensus is that it marks quality. Also I've nobled 10 barbs since i left a tribe which is 22-25% of my total nobles.

I considered my barb nobles as clustering considering they were mostly within my area and I'm not nobling any more barbs in the foreseeable future.

DeletedUser60182

Oh I actually agree on the ODA thing, but the general consensus is that it marks quality. Also I've nobled 10 barbs since i left a tribe which is 22-25% of my total nobles.

I considered my barb nobles as clustering considering they were mostly within my area and I'm not nobling any more barbs in the foreseeable future.

good to hear, good luck. Didn't mean to offend you before, wasn't thinking straight. Sorry if I pissed you off.

thethreeroses

No i am not upset, just don't want people to have the wrong opinion of simply because of not enough information. Good luck with your premade.

DeletedUser

I loikey to noble the barb aswell. :> We'll see you on the battlefield from the looks of it.

PacMan baby. ;)

DeletedUser60182

I loikey to noble the barb aswell. :> We'll see you on the battlefield from the looks of it.

PacMan baby. ;)

Let's just hope DaBearo doesn't give someone duke priveledges and gets kicked before that time then. :icon_redface: :lol:

I'm only joking :icon_biggrin:. I look forward to seeing if PacMan is all that it's hyped up to be.