Looking for a co-player from Australia/Western American/Singapore etc.

DeletedUser81633

Hello :)

I haven't had a co-player since the world began - or ever. I've decided that the account would be easier to manage for me if I had someone else on board. My forum account name is the same as my in-game name (M0nk3ySw0rd). My timezone is London GMT - this is 1 hour behind server time. The ideal time zone I'm looking for is GMT+11 (Australia), but players which fit into the Western American timezone (GMT+7) or similar would be helpful too. Basically I want to free up more time in the evening (7pm+) for me. I'm looking for a co-player who can communicate with me via skype so we know what direction the account is going in - make joint decisions. I'd like more communication at the start until we both know what we're doing with the account.

About the account:
-7 villages
-rank 40 overall
-rank 2 K63 (I'm located outside the core)
-promising tribe of high average points and not many players.

About me:
-played since world 40 (2009)
-I can backtime/snipe/t-train (you need to be able to do this too - primarily know how to t-train).
-I have only just started using scripts, anyone who can use them better than me are more welcome!
-the highest rank I have reached in any world was rank 3 in W56 (after a month or two - then I quit).
-age 19, English, studying for a science degree at a UK university.

You:
-should be able to speak English.
-FARM actively.
-reliable
-experienced - know how to t-train/snipe/backtime
-should have done well in previous worlds
-MUST have skype

This list might sound demanding but if you are interested add me on skype and post here, perhaps with the times you can be active on the account. Don't be put off by my list of what you should be able to do and don't get the impression I'm an elite-amazing player. Add me on skype and I'll talk to you later on today if you are online, or tomorrow :)

My skype name is: davidjwhite92

DeletedUser81633

Co-player found, thanks to all those who contacted me.