Looking for a Co-player...

DeletedUser

Hi,

I'm looking for a co, UK/Aus times would be best, but i'm open to hear from any time zone.

PM me or post on here.

If you would like to know a little about me simply ask.

Thanks.

DeletedUser

As the PM's have had questions about my experience, i'll just post it here.

Started on W25. I quit that world at 1.7 mil in the top 25 as the latest starter and one of the fastest growers and a 700k lead on the next person in my K.

From there I co played an account misty-1 on 36 as the less inactive player. We hovered around 50-60 till I quit entirely.

I was on world 37 quit in the top 20.
I was on world 38 between 1 and 3 untill i quit.
Was on world 40 in the top 30 with a late start early on in the world till I was banned.
And most recently played on 44 where i was in the top 20 pretty much the whole time and quit at rank 19 do to having no co and only playing four days a week.

I think this should suffice for what I have done, so no more questions please. :)

Your our BUFFET

I would coplay with you, saw you on w36. I liked you :) But I live in America :S

DeletedUser

pick me pick me!! :p

heya their ive started this world I have been playing tw on and off for 3 years now cracked top 20 in worlds 18,21,22 with different co-players I use a very good guide that never fails if I have a good co-play I live in england so its london Gm time I have been in 3 number 1 tribes and I have hit 1m points before I have also gotten 4m+ ODD in one week withought a single village lost when a tribe in w36 tried and failed to take me out,

Ive also lead 3 top 10 tribes.

I know how to backtime,snipe send one sec trains (using opera) and iam very active

DeletedUser

Hi,

I'm looking for a co, UK/Aus times would be best, but i'm open to hear from any time zone.

PM me or post on here.

If you would like to know a little about me simply ask.

Thanks.

:icon_eek:

last i remember we in Aus are 11 hours different from the UK. I don't understand how both of those time zones could help?

DeletedUser

Hehe yeh me too I think their is about 6 hrs difference, depends where in the USA too.

DeletedUser

Hehe yeh me too I think their is about 6 hrs difference, depends where in the USA too.

Of course the smart thing to do here would be for one of us to look it up. But who has the time/will/motivation to do that...

I know i don't. Maybe the time part, but not the rest. :icon_wink:

Your our BUFFET

You guys can stop posting, seuss and I are coplaying :) But our IGN will not be revealed!