Looking for a Coplayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hello world, I'm looking for a co-player to help me play the in-game account "2Hot".

Hours will be from around 10-20 server time (negotiable). Knowing how to snipe, back-time, send milisecond trains, and other helpful TW tricks are wanted.

Contact me via skype for more details, skype name is "PartofCouncil".

DeletedUser

I'm bumping this.

I need a NEW coplayer on a frontline account against 2 potent tribes. A good defender is preferred, but anyone with war experience is welcome. Contact me on skype "partofcouncil" for further details.

Look at the account Sam-urai15 to see if you're interested first. ;-)

DeletedUser

I'm bumping this.

I need a NEW coplayer on a frontline account against 2 potent tribes. A good defender is preferred, but anyone with war experience is welcome. Contact me on skype "partofcouncil" for further details.

Look at the account Sam-urai15 to see if you're interested first. ;-)

Xshazad is one of the best, I hear.

DeletedUser103250

co play

hi can i co play with u..
i m playing this game from w18 .. i played w56 but due to some reason i delete that account . i know all snipe back timimg tagging all that.. i can avaible from 6 to 18 game server time if u interested plz pm me in skype its dalips13

DeletedUser

this can be closed. I believe the account is in good hands now. :)

DeletedUser95593

Anthony sends 30 second trains. I'm sure you would be a good fit. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser103304

Xshazad you are always welcome to come back and yes i can send 30sec trains and snipe and do all the fun stuff that makes a good player :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.