Looking for a decent Duke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Deleted due to Mods not doing their job and educating peeps to keep on topic.
I'll start another each time one gets idiots spamming it.
This topic of w60 Recruitment and Applying to tribes is for what it says on the packaging.
Not for crap.
TT.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

By all means advertise publicly for a new tribe. This said, allow me to make a recommendation. Nevermind his anger issues, his inability to listen and constant want for his way and personal insults to those who don't let him have his way like a spoilt child, I can deal with these and Im sure those leaders who are better than me can also do so. Let me tell you why he was kicked.

He was kicked because he withdrew support from SPAM frontlines, putting our frontline guys in danger when he was in no danger himself.

The second you did that, you were dead to SPAM and would be kicked from any respectable tribe.

ashoka1

I would say mind your tongue..TT

i have enough material to get you a permanent b** from TW..so if you dont behave yourself either in game or in forums ..consider yourself done from w60 ....

As for your claim about a good team player..A team player is the one who thinks of team above himself..tribe is first then your own account..i dont think you will ever understand that..go noble some barbs..as thats what you love..Only this time no one will be there to save you ..

DeletedUser

You have just done one of the biggest sins, insulted my love of comics. I may be a proud "kids comics lover", but I might as well be an old man in terms of maturity compared to you. Let me show everyone (SPAM wanted to know anyways) why.

Apologies but I will spoiler from now on as it contains expletives (I just want to capture the true extend of this guy's bad attitude).

The problem started here:

[SPOIL]
Trojan T Aug 31,2012 23:58
I HOPE this is Andrew, and not a sitter.
I've had you highlighted on the map for quite a while, as I do with a few of my closest friends to aid working together.
Seeing as you've been bright orange, in my Welsh brain I've not registered you as part of Valour.. Duh !
SO. When I saw your points drastically falling, and 2 tribes taking your villages, (who are TCR?), I thought you'd just up and quit. Hence me hitting the TT reflex action and taking a couple of your vills.

Hope this hasn't upset you, bro?
If it's cool with you, I won't be taking any more action. I had no idea you were merging with asta until CapsulCorp just mailed me about it.

Strange how TCR are taking your vills with a merge in progress, mate.
Weird goings on.

I hope you're not quitting.
We've lost far too many old friends.

What's happening with [player]Fizzolio[/player]? He's flatlined too :(
TT.

andrewrox13794 Sep 01,2012 07:30
You'll have to give back those villages.
Im merging and I cleared those villas on K22 but TCR sniped a few since I sent away support.

Trojan T Sep 01,2012 17:40
Is that andrew, or a sitter, bro?
TT.

andrewrox13794 Sep 01,2012 18:13
Stefans friend now (aka Kernkraft).
ANdrew quit long ago...

As seen clearly here (and through TWstats) he did not even wait for andrew (Valour) to respond and instead just started nobling villages. Moving beyond that, there was a concurrent conversation between him and sp.ag about this issue, which highlights his attitude more:

Capsule Corp. Aug 31,2012 23:44
Hello :)

Straight to the point it has come to my awareness that you have nobled several villages off andrew recently and that [player]Asta Lapasta[/player] has mailed you regarding the matter already.

Just need clarity if Andrew gave you persmission to take these villages, and the reason for Asta mailing you is because they are in the process of merging.

If Andrew has not distributed these villages to you then I ask they are handed back to Valour with Immidiate effect, if he has can you please provide evidence of this also.

Regards
Sp.

Trojan T Aug 31,2012 23:48
Ah. The plot thickens, matie.
As Andrew has been a very good friend of mine for quite a long time now, I've had him highlighted on my map as we've worked together. Just for ease of play.
Now. Being bright orange, I'd actually NOT seen him as an light blue and part of [ally]Valour[/ally].
So. As soon as I see his points falling, and many different players from 2 different tribes 'taking him out', AND him not mailing me with any problems, I'd taken it he'd just plain quit.
It happens.
With THIS request and clarity in mind, I don't plan to take any further action against him.
Just be aware that many scouting missions are still en-route over the next - I guess - 10 hours or so.
Nothing new will happen.
TT.

Capsule Corp. Aug 31,2012 23:55
Thank you for the swift reply,

I ask those villages remain empty and I will send players to take those villages back into Valour hands - No offense but I don't fully buy that excuse considering you would of noticed he is in Valour if you were a good friend or I would of at least hoped it was obvious enough.

Anyhow thank you for the swift reply.

Regards
Sp.

Trojan T Sep 01,2012 00:00
Not a drama, matie.
I've mailed Andrew in person now.
I don't care if you buy my words or not. Each to their own.
I could say I don't buy the merge, seeing as TCR are taking him out too, but I won't go there.. In fact - forget I typed that.. lol.
I'll wait for Andrews reply, bro.
Having a lot of history, as we do, I can't see him having a problem with me just stopping hits and carrying on in peace.
Cool?
TT.

Capsule Corp. Sep 01,2012 00:02
Fine by me

However I just fail to see how you cannot notice someone in a tribe who has been next to you for some time.

Regarding TCR taking villages you will notice they are isolated villages inwhich we recalled support from but again that is another story.

Kern should be on tomorrow he hasnt been on today or was but minimal amounts of time this morning.

Peace is fine by me but I will want those villages back over to Valour at the very least an act of good faith.

Sp.

Trojan T Sep 01,2012 00:06
ok. I'll talk to Kernkraft about it matie.
In the end, it's up to him what to do with his account.
We both gotta respect that.

And - a sea of bright orange really does look different to a sea of light blue allies.
Maybe I need new glasses? or maybe you could see it from my point. Not to worry.

I'll sort this out with Andrew's reply :)
TT.

Capsule Corp. Sep 01,2012 00:09
Oh i can understand your point of view (slightly) however if you noticed TCR were taking villages from him you would of noticed what tribe he was in also.

You can await for his reply as much as you please; however while his account remains in Valour the villages are to be returned to Valour.

If he wishes to give you villages from any of the remaining villages then you would be more than welcome,

On a future note also, Please when another member of mine mails you to try and resolve a matter a more appreciated answer like one to myself would go a long way into helping situations and avoid me having to pick up the poop so to speak.

Regards
Sp.

Trojan T Sep 01,2012 00:18
Asta Lapasta Aug 31,2012 23:38
So who allowed you to noble us?

Trojan T Aug 31,2012 23:40
I'm not touching YOU.
Happy days.
With no reply to my reply, I wasn't fully convinced that she could speak very good English :)

Ok. With me, Andrew, fiz, Chelsea, etc having far more 'history' than we have with the rest of [ally]Valour[/ally], then I'll wait for my bro's reply to see what I'll do with those vills.
Either way, you'll be happy to know they're not in TCR's or anyone we'd call 'enemy's hands.

It's called 'getting on with the game', 'taking it on the chin', and maybe a few other things, but what it's NOT called is 'a drama'.

Fact is. I've taken a couple of villages off a very good friend that I thought had quit.
If he hasn't, then me and him will discuss it.
Thank you for your input on this. It's good to speak to you at long last, matie.

TT.

Trojan T Sep 01,2012 00:19
Ps. Gotta get out shopping now before we run out of milk, etc..
Gotta keep 'er indoors' happy too :)
I HATE RL getting in the way of important things.. lol
TT.

Capsule Corp. Sep 01,2012 00:29
Happy days indeed.

And Just to correct you Asta is a male player called Rick, I highly doubt he will appreciate you calling him a her.

As I said to finch while waiting to see how Rick's contact with you went

Author said:
[8/31/2012 11:49:49 PM] SP.AG: I shouldnt of sent rick in the first place him being polite is as easy as getting blood from a stone

That is the most polite I have seen Rick be to someone outside of Valour so consider the fact he didnt just demand the villages back within is first 5 words a compliment.

I am more than taking it on the chin, I am just laying the expectations out there to you, the villages are to be handed back to Valour no drama being made from it, you took them to create the situation so "getting on with the game" would be in both our interests.

Anyhow Ill let you speak to Kern when he is on about the remaining villages. I have told Rick to send nobles to retake them, Hopefully without any given resistance.

Hope to speak to you again soon, have missed someone able to hold down a decent conversation with some cheek outside of Valour seems a rare thing now days.

Regards
Sp.

Capsule Corp. Sep 01,2012 18:30
Seems I have to mail you again.

Please do not ever threaten my members again. You were given notice the nobles would be sent last night as you read the reply.

Just to quote the part where I said it.

Anyhow Ill let you speak to Kern when he is on about the remaining villages. I have told Rick to send nobles to retake them, Hopefully without any given resistance.

Do not threaten my members again.

Regards
Sp.

Trojan T Sep 02,2012 18:39
Glad I killed off some troops with the backstbbing shitbag retake.
Seems you have the crap 'control' of your troops as always suspected - and confirmed by mails to me by unsatisfied members of your shambles tribe.

Don't EVER think you can tell me what to do, donkey.
Now. Get your head out of your arse and TRY to get your act together.
You might eventually start to grow - and do well (but I doubt it)
TT.

zambouta Sep 03,2012 10:09
I know it is a lot to ask, but apologize to sp.ag. You were in the wrong, however you look at it and I have little time to deal with diplomatic problems with Valour in the middle of a calm. war. You should have just forwarded this to me and I would have dealt with it in the first place. It is better not to provoke a gangbang on us.

Thanks

Dylan

This message has been forwarded by zambouta.

Trojan T Sep 03,2012 10:11
No worries, bro.
I'll keep the peace.
They have a crap attitude, and I can't wait to sort them out ingame after we deal with [ally]Calm.[/ally].
Their time will come, bro.
Patiently waiting.....
TT.

At this time, he did infact apologize to sp.ag as stated here:

Trojan T Sep 03,2012 10:19
Hey matie.
Seems I've now been asked by a good friend - politely - a send you an apology.
Seems that me and Rick have something in common - a hot head.. lol.
Ok.
Apologies for anything out of order with regards to the villages you recapped.
I've got a RL history of being in charge, and being obeyed without question. Sometimes it spills out into TW too.. :)
Let's enjoy the game now.

Regards.
TT.

At this time, the problem should have been over, except trojan T felt the need to make it worse. On a continuation of the original mail between him and andrewrox he said:

Trojan T Sep 04,2012 15:03
Shame - but we've skyped anyway, bro..
Got a question for you.
You have a lone village - [coord]557|365[/coord].
It's right next to me, and away from the rest of valour.
Any chance of me taking just that one, bro?
Cheers.
TT.

andrewrox13794 Sep 04,2012 16:14
No, that villa will be nobled by us.

Trojan T Sep 04,2012 17:10
Roger.
Ok. Just be aware that I'm also nobling inside valour territory, as valour nobling inside OUR territory - regardless of who owns the village - seems a bit unfair too.
Good enough for both of us then.
:)
Nice to be working together as allies.
Enjoy the game.
TT.

In summary, when he didn't get his way when kerncraft refused to give him a village, he said he was going to noble villages in Valour's territory. He went through on his threat (as seen in TWstats) and nobled villages in K44, which was a breach of the alliance border boundaries. I got forwarded this by sp.ag which I forwarded to Trojan T:

zambouta Sep 05,2012 13:19Dont do this to me. If you can't control your hotheadedness, just ignore them or dont talk to them. Give up those villages to Valour, ignore them and focus on the task on hand alright?

Thanks

Dylan

zambouta Sep 05,2012 15:11
sorry...was meant to forward that to trojan T

zambouta Sep 05,2012 15:12

Trojan T Sep 05,2012 15:19
hehe. Seems your head is spinning, bro.
Valour's a pain in the ass to all of us.
Yeah. I think you're saying Capsule Corp is hotheaded. I agree. Damn stubborn, bro.
Stuff em all.
Andrew was a good mate of mine, too. Pity he's been taken over by kerkraft. He doesn't seem so approachable.

I'll just crack on doing what I do best, and ignore the lot of them in return, bro.
Now. I'm getting a lot of hits on my support in the south. Resending support as fast as I can, but some of my support's been wiped out, which means the villages will fall.. :(
I'm hoping that calm will run out of bloody OFF against Ash soon. They're certainly wasting a LOT of troops... :)
TT.

But he ignores what I say completely and continues to insult sp.ag and kerncraft by instead of just doing what I told him to do, tries to do some sort of warped swap:

Trojan T today at 12:46I'll actually help you out here.
Here's a list of vills of yours we can swap for my 3k barbs...

452916 : Shadow Fiend! (596|421) K45 9,976 Barbarian andrewrox13794 [7SF] 2012-05-21 14:54:53
441698 : Shadow Fiend! (468|419) K44 10,019 Falconiac [7SF] andrewrox13794 [7SF] 2012-05-21 00:56:17
444738 : Shadow Fiend! (478|443) K44 9,405 Falconiac [7SF] andrewrox13794 [7SF] 2012-05-21 00:18:15
451162 : Shadow Fiend! (512|416) K45 10,019 Falconiac [7SF] andrewrox13794 [7SF] 2012-05-20 21:40:50
452946 : Shadow Fiend! (596|424) K45 9,976 Barbarian andrewrox13794 [7SF] 2012-05-19 02:29:00
452906 : Shadow Fiend! (596|420) K45 9,976 Barbarian andrewrox13794 [7SF] 2012-05-18 03:02:09
450295 : Shadow Fiend! (525|409) K45 10,000 Sundown Revolution [7SF] andrewrox13794 [7SF] 2012-05-17 20:24:31
451994 : Shadow Fiend! (594|419) K45 9,923 Barbarian andrewrox13794 [7SF] 2012-05-15 20:17:28
452938 : Shadow Fiend! (598|423) K45 9,923 Barbarian andrewrox13794 [7SF] 2012-05-15 01:17:31
452952 : Shadow Fiend! (592|425) K45 9,976 Barbarian andrewrox13794 [7SF] 2012-05-15 00:12:26
451867 : Shadow Fiend! (587|416) K45 9,923 Barbarian andrewrox13794 [7SF] 2012-05-14 21:53:15
462075 : Shadow Fiend! (605|427) K46 9,923 Barbarian andrewrox13794 [7SF] 2012-05-14 10:44:41
461078 : Shadow Fiend! (608|417) K46 9,976 Barbarian

Hope this helps, my good 'friend'
TT.

Sound good?
Until our SWAP happens, back off. We have NO territorial boundaries.
Show me where there IS one, and we'll work something out.
Until then, if you want me to hand over a barb I took, then hand over a barb YOU took in exchange.
You'll find a list of them on your game profile page. Plenty of them for us to do a deal, MATE.
lol
TT.

I then mail him about this:

Trojan T Sep 07,2012 12:48
As we haven't any territorial boundaries with valour, I've been just taking a few barbs to strengthen my own villages position in K44 and sending Def to Ash, Potmirana and a few others from them.
They're all Def.
Hope this is ok?
I don't plan to take any more barbs now - unless I stumble across a nice 9k one or something.

I'd amassed nearly a hundred fat, lazy nobles until then lol
Cheers.
TT.

zambouta Sep 07,2012 13:47
Valour complaining to me again about you trying to bargain with them for villages. Set aside the anger and just give them the villages. It is not a swap, it is a give. I thought its was clear in the last mail that it was not a swap and told you not to cause trouble:

zambouta on 05.09. at 13:19
Dont do this to me. If you can't control your hotheadedness, just ignore them or dont talk to them. Give up those villages to Valour, ignore them and focus on the task on hand alright?

Thanks

Dylan

We are in the middle of the calm war, I dont have time for this. You know how much I like making threats, but I am going to make one. Let me make myself extremely clear, give those villages to Valour or I kick you. This is the third time I mailed you, it should only take one mail and then it is out of yours and my hair.

Sorry it came to this, but I have better things to do than argue the toss over 10 barbs you took in their territory because you were pissed off at the new account owner of andrew for not giving you villages that were valours.

Dylan

Trojan T Sep 07,2012 23:11
I gave them back all the ****ing villages I took from them.
NOW. The barbs that I took were in MY area. The area that I, Chelseablue, Fizzolio, andrewrox, and a few others dominated with me in 7SF for a LONG TIME.
JUST because they chose to join a lesser tribe than SPAM, doesn't mean that that is NOW not MY area.
I use all the fecking villages I have as DEF to support OUR TRIBEMATES on the frontline.

I want you to grow a pair and BACK YOUR TRIBMATES - Not bow down to those tossers each time they tell you to roll over.
You're doing a fecking SUPERB job. I find this 'cowering' well out of term for what I think and respect you for normally. Totally out of charactor for you, Dylan.
Tell them to **** off - or just don't tell them anything at all. They haven't earned the right to tell YOU what you should do.

Have a look at the damn list I presented Andrewrox (kernkraft) - he's taken shit in OUR AREA, yet I doubt if you've told Sp.ag to return them to US.

AS ALLIES - with NO boundary agreement in place - there is NOTHING to give back from BOTH sides.
Don't let them tell you what to do, Dylan. It's looking bloody weak. They'll be laughing at you, bro.

Let's get on with this damn war, and get over this pathetic attempt at control that they're trying over YOU, m8tie.

ANYTHING you've asked of me - I've been the VERY FIRST to respond to tribewise - and act upon. You know that. I support our tribe a MILLION PERCENT.

I do NOT appreciate Valour(less) telling you what to do.
And nor should you, bro.
TT.

zambouta Sep 08,2012 03:05
I wish I could say that I was sucking up to valour but I am not. If you had been reading mails etc. you would have noticed that on the 16th August, I sent a mail that said the Valour agreement changed. This can be read up on the forums.

Trojan T Sep 08,2012 08:11
Kk bro.
No worries.
I just wanna crack on, helping the best tribe in the world.
We're gonna win this, and don't need to 'answer' to anyone. Let alone stupid demands from fools in valour.
You gotta know, that, when i thought andrew had quit, I scouted tons of his villages before taking 3. Right on our border I found him supported and stacked to hell.
That could only mean that...
1. Valour think we might be hitting them soon.
Or - more likely -
2. They are quietly getting things in order to HIT US.
Just food for thought, m8.
TT.

So things seem to calmed down and it is on track to get the villages given back. I forward Trojan T a new mail from sp.ag about how things are going to go down:

Capsule Corp. Sep 08,2012 12:39
Hello Again.

Well since you blocked me ([player]Capsule Corp.[/player] here) straight after the apology again I am having to send this through Andrew's account.

Having spoken to Dylan about the matter about the exchange of villages the list of villages below from the date of 03/09/12 are to be handed over to [ally]Valour[/ally]. I will turn a blind eye to those prior to that as the we had not had our bitter exchange of words then.

[coord]482|396[/coord]
[coord]472|402[/coord]
[coord]477|394[/coord]
[coord]484|400[/coord]
[coord]481|400[/coord]
[coord]475|401[/coord]
[coord]476|400[/coord]
[coord]495|420[/coord]
[coord]481|402[/coord]
[coord]449|410[/coord]
[coord]484|412[/coord]
[coord]478|405[/coord]
[coord]480|402[/coord]
[coord]495|403[/coord]
[coord]496|405[/coord]
[coord]496|429[/coord]
[coord]450|409[/coord]
[coord]484|407[/coord]

I will be taking those few within K34 and [player]Asta Lapasta[/player] will be taking the rest in K44. We will commence to take these as of 17:00ST Tomorrow and with any luck will have them in one go.

This mail will be forward to Dylan and Finch just so they both have a copy of what has been asked of you and obviously your much appreciated co-operation on the matter. I will also forward this to Kern and Rick so they both know.

Regards
Sp.

Capsule Corp. Sep 08,2012 12:41
CC : zambouta;alysta;Asta lapasta

So you guys know what I have asked and requested of him.

Regards
Sp.

This message has been forwarded by Capsule Corp..

zambouta Sep 08,2012 12:52

Trojan T Sep 08,2012 13:05
SImple. That is an act of war.
TT.

zambouta Sep 08,2012 13:30
I dont give a shit. Do it. Valour are not threatening us, we signed an agreement with them about the Barbs and we follow our agreements. It would be the same on our side.

Trojan T Sep 08,2012 13:34
SHOW ME THE ****ING AGREEMENT !!!!!!!!!
I don't give a flying **** about those cunts without spines.
SHOW THAT YOU HAVE ONE.
Tell them to **** off.
IF this ****ing shit goes through, then our frontline with Calm will suffer a HELL of a lot.
I'll HAVE TO call back hundreds of thousands of DEF from Potmirana, Ash, Harris, etc etc to defend myself as MY OWN ****ING TRIBE REFUSE TO.
Do the right thing for OUR TRIBE.
Bollocks to those tossers.
TT !

I've mailed YOUR damn threat to 10 of my closest friends in this tribe.
Your spineless actions will have a LOT of players - BIG PLAYERS leave if you carry on, Dylan.

I do NOT want SPAM to fail.
You are starting the end of it if you carry on, matie.
You've got massive respect from me for gameplay.
Now you need to grow a pair.
TT.

zambouta Sep 08,2012 13:59
I have had enough, I am sending a CM to the tribe about your actions and why I shouldnt have to put up with it. After that, you can leave if you want to. If you are staying, you are doing things my way and those villages will be given up. My patience for your bullshit wears thin and insults on my person is not helping anything.

Trojan T Sep 08,2012 14:30
Maybe your lovers in Valour can console you, baby.
Seems a supporting member of your damn tribe can't !
TT.

zambouta Sep 08,2012 14:44
Im not mad, Im just unhappy really. It is a shame it has to come to this. I beg you reconsider your decision, calm down a bit, listen to everything that has been said to you and give the villages back.

If not, I have nothing more to say.

Dylan

Trojan T Sep 08,2012 14:51
I respect you greatly, dylan, so will consider this.
But threats to attacking SPAM cannot be deemed a good move, bro.
I really think you should stand up to them more for the sake of our tribe, mate.
I've already stressed that all that I've done is for the benefit of our players. It's trus.
And stressed that all I did was in my own areas and I won't be taking anything else.
Ok.
Thanks for calming me down.
Give me 24 hours, bro. I've gotta bugger off and work now. Night shift. When I wake up tomorrow, I'll sort something out.
Cheers.
TT.

Sometime during the same time, I sent him another mail:

zambouta Sep 08,2012 14:41
Hello SPAM,

I am really sorry that I have to mail this out to people again, but it seems we have a slight problem. On august 16th, I sent out a CM informing that there were some slight changes to the SPAM/Valour Agreement:

zambouta Aug 16,2012 20:37
Sorry for third CM of the day, but if you are interested, there is a slight change to the agreement with Valour in K35/44/45 so if you are interested read up on it in the forum

Thanks

Dylan

The copy of the Valour agreement is in the forums of which I have bolded the change:

zambouta on 27.04.2012 at 02:09Quote Edit
The Valour Alliance no breaking clause has been extended to the 25th June.

The conditions are below. Make sure not to break them:

- No Valour Nobling in K15/25
- No SPAM Nobling in K14/24/34
- 72 hour cancellation Clause
- No cancellation for the first 30 days
- No barb nobling under 4000 points without permission in K35,44,45 (this applies to Valour as well), not though you should be nobling much there anyways

I like to think that this is perfectly clear, but one person disagrees with me.

Earlier this week, he nobled some villages off a guy who was merging who he mailed and didn't respond in about 9 hours, claiming the player had quit. The problem was that player was in valour. Fastforward a few days, Valour took the villages back and this player complained that he wasn't part of the merge and this Valour player used to be one of his friends and for the new owner to give him some villages and insulted sp.ag and said player. I told him to apologise and ignore them. Fastforward a while and he apologised but did not ignore them, he got wound up again and took barbs in the middle of Valour territory against the agreement stated above.

Valour pointed that out to me and I ordered him to give the villages back. I have had nothing but uncooperation this player. Given that I have had to mail this guy and ask him to do stuff 3 times to solve one problem, he has replied and not solved the problem, instead of making it worse every time:

Capsule Corp. Sep 08,2012 12:39
Hello Again.

Well since you blocked me ([player]Capsule Corp.[/player] here) straight after the apology again I am having to send this through Andrew's account.

Having spoken to Dylan about the matter about the exchange of villages the list of villages below from the date of 03/09/12 are to be handed over to [ally]Valour[/ally]. I will turn a blind eye to those prior to that as the we had not had our bitter exchange of words then.

I will be taking those few within K34 and [player]Asta Lapasta[/player] will be taking the rest in K44. We will commence to take these as of 17:00ST Tomorrow and with any luck will have them in one go.

This mail will be forward to Dylan and Finch just so they both have a copy of what has been asked of you and obviously your much appreciated co-operation on the matter. I will also forward this to Kern and Rick so they both know.

Regards
Sp.

Capsule Corp. Sep 08,2012 12:41
CC : zambouta;alysta;Asta lapasta

So you guys know what I have asked and requested of him.

Regards
Sp.

This message has been forwarded by Capsule Corp..

zambouta Sep 08,2012 12:52

xxxxxxx on Sep 08,2012 13:05
SImple. That is an act of war.
xxxxxxxxxx

zambouta Sep 08,2012 13:30
I dont give a shit. Do it. Valour are not threatening us, we signed an agreement with them about the Barbs and we follow our agreements. It would be the same on our side.

xxxxxx on Sep 08,2012 13:34
SHOW ME THE ****ING AGREEMENT !!!!!!!!!
I don't give a flying **** about those cunts without spines.
SHOW THAT YOU HAVE ONE.
Tell them to **** off.
IF this ****ing shit goes through, then our frontline with Calm will suffer a HELL of a lot.
I'll HAVE TO call back hundreds of thousands of DEF from Potmirana, Ash, Harris, etc etc to defend myself as MY OWN ****ING TRIBE REFUSE TO.
Do the right thing for OUR TRIBE.
Bollocks to those tossers.
xxxxxxx

I've mailed YOUR damn threat to 10 of my closest friends in this tribe.
Your spineless actions will have a LOT of players - BIG PLAYERS leave if you carry on, Dylan.

I do NOT want SPAM to fail.
You are starting the end of it if you carry on, matie.
You've got massive respect from me for gameplay.
Now you need to grow a pair.
xxxxxxxx

I do not stand for this bullshit. If you knew anything, I have never given anything to another tribe, not a single inch and have worked extremely hard for the success of SPAM. I also follow my agreements completely, including the one you broke. Nor are valour threatening you, they are just following a diplomatic agreement we made about a month ago and are only really following it because you went and insulted their leader and one of their players and deliberately tried to provoke them and I can't blame them for that.

Now I can put up with insults on me, I don't care too much if you state I have no spine, even if it is unfounded. However, I draw the line when you insult our frontliners and threaten their safety who are fighting for you by withdrawing support from them. I draw the line when you repeatedly ignore me and just do whatever you want. I draw the line when you try and order me around and tell me what to do.

Know your place.

Everyone here is part of a single unit, that unit being SPAM. If one part isn't in harmony with the rest, then the entire structure falls apart. I have nothing against you as a person, but if you aren't going to listen to me, we are going to have to part ways.

At 17ST tomorrow, Valour is going to start nobling those barbs back. If a single one of those barbs isn't so clean of troops that I could take a piss on the statue, you will be kicked. If I find you ignoring any of my orders ever again or lying to me, you will be kicked. If you aren't going to give the villages back, I will give you the dignity of leaving before I kick you. As for such a case in which he leaves, everyone else who supports him can pipe up and they can go with him. We are at war, I haven't got time for antics like this. Valour aren't declaring war on us and the threat is nonexistant.

I hate to have to do this, and I haven't had to do it in SPAM's existence, but the only person who I answer to is me, not you, not Valour, not anyone. By all means, I listen to you guys, I incorporate your suggestions etc. but you do not tell me or SPAM what to do. This is just a warning for anyone else thinking of doing this in future, I do not tolerate this.

Thanks

Dylan

zambouta Sep 08,2012 15:07
read that, let that sink in and be glad that I only sent this to you rather than the rest of the tribe. Im trying hard to help SPAM succeed, but sometimes there are issues beyond my abilities. Such was one with LFB and SLAP. LFB wanted to attack SLAP and didn't listen to me at all when I said no in order to benefit the tribe as a whole rather than one opinion, I drew the line and told him to leave, this is why he left SPAM and quit soon after.

Sorry I had to write this, I don't like raising my voice. Being angry just makes me look like a fool.

Dylan

Trojan T Sep 08,2012 15:13
:)
Not a drama, matie.
Of course I'll fight for the right to support our tribe, and to lose any def vills I have would be a knife in the back for all of us. Not just me.
Unfortunately those vills are ALL def, so it'll take some decision making on my part to see what happens.
I'll sleep on it.
Yeah. I've ran some very big tribes myself, and don't take what seems like a totally wrong decision lightly.
I'm a tough nut in RL too, and do not get told what to do, bro.
I'll sleep on it.
TT.

zambouta Sep 08,2012 15:17
I just thought it would be cool to add a dramatic touch. If they are all Def, thats just too bad, noble some barbs out of valours way and make them D. By all means think on it and if you have any questions or anything just hit me up on skype or PM, but you only have till valour start nobling them.

Trojan T Sep 08,2012 15:47
Just on a quick 'scan', bro.
I know you're busy, so I've done some background work for your information.
Philfree, Pogodas, Texaspete, and a few others I suspect have also taken barbs recently in K44.
There's a LOT of us in the same boat then.
Looks like SPAM are gonna have to give back a hell of a lot of vills - which'll only strengthen valour in the area for the forthcoming war against us which we ALL know will happen.
This giving back of villages is the start of them dominating that area. We'll lose badly if that happens.

Just food for thought, bro.
I'll find out which villages the others have to hand back too, so we can probably all do it together.
I'll be a bit happier that it isn't just me being 'picked on' then lol
TT.

zambouta Sep 08,2012 16:46
Valour have only asked for yours, not really point in them taking villages they havent asked for.

zambouta Sep 08,2012 16:49
And by not you being picked on, neither philfree, pogodas nor texas insulted valour. Nor did they withdraw 100 Ds from potmirana and Ashoka1, the former needing a huge amount of support thanks to it.

Trojan T Sep 08,2012 17:00
lol. So the agreement is only in place for peeps that insult valour. Must have missed that clause then. Damn. Need new glasses then :)
And - withdrawing troops? I've spoken to the players I've supported and regrefully explained that I'll prob have to defend myself against valour as my own tribe won't back me up. But will back other players guilty of the same barb nobling - as stated below.
Valour also have villages deep inside OUR territory - right next to a ton of my OFFENCE.
Read into this as you please, mate.
We are a tribe - not individuals - and if others can keep their barbs that were nobled against the agreement, then I am indeed being singled out - and I've supported players more than you can imagine here. Above and beyond the call of duty.
Ask Potmirana for example - EVERY time he gets hit, I thrown another 10 thousand HC right at his villages to defend.

Now. To play FAIR in this, either other players have to forfeit their barbs as well, or we all keep them.
TRIBE, yeah?
TT.

zambouta Sep 08,2012 17:08
Im leaving you to Valour. You just dont know when enough is enough. Maybe this will be a lesson for future worlds.

Trojan T Sep 08,2012 17:19
You've left your players to valour too many times, dickhead.
You're a backstabber and a spineless bitch.
Now spam are in real trouble. Believe me.
TT.

zambouta Sep 08,2012 17:20
so be it. You just don't know when to stop.

Trojan T Sep 08,2012 17:31
And you need to man-up and grow a spine.
Spam will fail.
TT.

That is how he was kicked.

[/SPOIL]

The amount of work I do to help SPAM succeed is beyond this man's comprehension.

I send support and keep it there. I sit the frontline every day. I plan the Ops, the support, do the diplomacy, the recruitment and sort out most of SPAM's issues. I have done this since day 1. I do this consistently to a high standard, which is part of the reason for SPAM's success. I apologise when I am on 2 hours a day helping the tribe rather than 5 or 6 because that is the extent I want SPAM to succeed. Since this conflict started, I have sent out near enough 500 personalized mails, several CMs and organized attacks, set up databases, spreadsheets, organised support etc.

You had a chance, a chance to win this world with SPAM, one of the most, if not the most powerful, stable, active and loyal tribes here, with players who stand amongst the best in this world. You threw that away. You state you want a decent duke, but for all my flaws I can quite easily say that you will never have a better duke than the one you had. This is because anyone better than me wouldn't have recruited you in the first place.

Tl;dr: I put up with his attitude and insolence until I could put up with it no more.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Your-post-Gave-me-CANCER.jpg

and have made a ton of friends along the way, but very few enemies - which is strange in a war game eh? lol

TT.

So much for that huh?

Your attitude shows a diamond player for any duke to have. I'd love to have in my tribe... just to kick you all over again.

However this part caught my eye:

Trojan T Sep 08,2012 17:19

You're a backstabber and a spineless bitch.

So I did an image search and got this:

[SPOIL]
Spineless_Bitch_by_Troopic.jpg
[/SPOIL]

And I was like:

[SPOIL]
3pu55t.jpg
[/SPOIL]

But it grew on me

Now THAT'S a cool new avatar should Dylan wish to use it.

DeletedUser

Ok, Mods. Sort this out please.
1. You've got the nemesis 123 - in game name zambouta - posting foul language on a public forum.
Kids play this game too, so personal mail between himself and me - if it's not of a public nature - should NEVER be posted for kids to read.
(regardless if they see that stuff in comics or not)

2. It's gone way off topic.

and
3. You've now got Ashoka discussing a ban - which is strictly forbidden in game rules.

We don't need immaturity like that in this game.
Thanks.
TT.

The mods are free to edit out all the expletives you used towards me and replace them with nice fuzzy words and give me an infraction, I am just trying to tell anyone who wants to recruit you the truth. As you have said you dislike insults and swearwords though, I will be reporting all of yours towards several players.

DeletedUser

Unfortunately you withdrew your support before you were dismissed. Fortunately you are only one of 35 players who sent D to the front, so it's not too big a deal to lose yours, we already got replacements coming.

DeletedUser

Hey buddy , Want to tell me where those 100 D villas were supporting SPAM? You knowwwwwww

Gotta welcome them in my hood.
With nobles.
Where sun don't shine.
And where I'm too big to fit..

DeletedUser

The majority is web support and Trojan T contributed around 1/40th of SPAM's initial stacking Op (though more has been added by SPAM guys recently). There wouldn't be any completely clear villages.

DeletedUser

Ok, Mods. Sort this out please.
1. You've got the nemesis 123 - in game name zambouta - posting foul language on a public forum.
Kids play this game too, so personal mail between himself and me - if it's not of a public nature - should NEVER be posted for kids to read.
(regardless if they see that stuff in comics or not)

2. It's gone way off topic.

and
3. You've now got Ashoka discussing a ban - which is strictly forbidden in game rules.

We don't need immaturity like that in this game.
Thanks.
TT.
Failure to notice that those are your mails to people TT? They could easily have been sent to kids. I always thought you were a decent guy but it seems you just open your mouth and squeal when things don't go your way. For the sake of a few barbs I hope it was worth spoiling this world for yourself...

Ben

ashoka1

I withdrew SEVEN due to your taking it from behind from Valour.
Ask Ash. In fact, I've got his mail.. One sec. Relevent bit..

Then...

You have been dismissed from the tribe SPAM Sep 08,2012 17:07

THEN. I had no choice, but to withdraw over 100 full DEF vills to be able to defend myself, just in case.
Tribeless at that time, you left me no choice.

So. Replacements coming doesn't mean 'replacements already there'...... Jump on it, Calm.

And 35 players supporting? Absolute rubbish.
I've friends in the tribe that claim they haven't sent a thing as it's just too far. You have no idea, kiddo.
Back to your comics. More myth to read about.
NOW
Get this damn thread BACK ON TOPIC.
Do mods exist for this world????
TT.

Trojan T Sep 08,2012 13:38
Damn it.
So sorry, Bro.
Dylan refuses to grow a pair of ***** and tell valour to **** off over my villages.
I've HAD to recall support to defend myself.
I've no choice, bro.
Real sorry.
Looks like it's ME versus Valour then as the tribe refuse to support me, mate.
TT.

ASHOKA1 Sep 08,2012 13:39
Why do you want to fight valour..

Trojan T Sep 08,2012 13:42
I don't, mate.
I took a few barbs around my villages there to turn to DEF to support you and a lot of other players.
Valour has demanded that Dylan tell me to give them back.
Dylan won't tell them NO, so valour are going to start hitting ME at 17.00 today.
Dylan won't help his own tribe over Valour.
So unfair, bro.
But if he tells you all not to support me, I think you'll all listen.
He needs to grow a pair of ***** and tell valour to **** off, mate. But he won't.
TT.

ASHOKA1 Sep 08,2012 13:43
did you read that as per alliance terms we are not to noble barbs in k54/45

ASHOKA1 Sep 08,2012 13:48
No Valour Nobling in K15/25
- No SPAM Nobling in K14/24/34
- 72 hour cancellation Clause
- No cancellation for the first 30 days
- No barb nobling under 4000 points without permission in K35,44,45 (this applies to Valour as well), not though you should be nobling much there anyways

EDIT: SPAM is now Allies with Valour

First you took villages from inactives of valour..and cry foul when they took it back..now you noble barbs in areas specified for no barb nobling...

i dont know how you feel...but i have 300 village frontline with valour..and 400 village frontline with caLM..

ALL I CAN SAY IS IT WONT HELP ME IF YOU KEEP DOING THIS..

ASH

Trojan T Sep 08,2012 14:32
That's why I was supporting you, bro, until ***** Atkins started kissing valours ass :(
TT.

ASHOKA1 Sep 08,2012 14:33
Dylan is a reasonable guy..dont talk like a Kid..

its you who r wrong here..calm down think through and you will realize

Trojan T Sep 08,2012 14:36
Yeah. I understand you don't wanna upset your leader by telling the truth here.
Not a drama, bro.
Not all of us have the courage to say what we think.
Hope the frontline doesn't fall any more.. :(
TT.

ASHOKA1 Sep 08,2012 14:40
its not gonna fall with 7 D villages going back..

and you should realize the truth..

do you think its right to attack inactive member of allies..

itsnt

do you think its right to noble barbs in areas which as per alliance terms are not to be nobled

itsnt

then who is wrong here..

as for telling the truth..i know that you r getting bored on backline. but..there is time for everything..and its a tribal game..dont TTWAR..its tribalwar

Trojan T Sep 08,2012 14:48
hahaha.
It's also not www.tribalhugs.com.
When a GOOD FRIEND of mine goes suddenly inactive and is being nobled by TWO tribes, then the panic button is pressed and I too a couple of vills RIGHT NEXT to my villages. ANDREW would have given me a lot more, but a change of hands - kernkraft on the account - was a change in tactics. He's a dick.
So.
7 villages HAVE gone back. Not a drama at all.
Barbs? They were in MY area - which was SPAM area until chelsea/fizzolio/andrew joined valour.
Stuff that.
if I can take barbs with my 100 plus nobles - like a lot of other players here are doing when bored - and I can support OUR frontline from there in order to help us win the Calm. war, then I will !
I don't play tribalhugs.
It's also TRIBAL WARS - not ONE person sucking up to another tribe and screwing over his own tribe Wars.

Now - attacking allies point - If valour think they can attack SPAM villages while dildo atkins sits back and takes it up his ass, then I think we should have someone else in the council step up and take over. Someone with a spine and can look after his own players....
TT.

ASHOKA1 Sep 08,2012 14:51
you r forgetting about terms of alliance..

no nobling barb on k45

Trojan T Sep 08,2012 15:57
wow. That was another 13 full DEF I've recalled.
Not just the 7 then bro?
Bit more than I thought eh?
Called back over 100 from other players, etc.
Looks like I really WAS helping on the frontline after all?
TT.

Now you mailed me on sep 8 15.57 about recalling troops from frontlines...and you were dismissed after that when i fwded this mail to council...they confirmed with others about your calling back troops...

whom are you trying to fool...You pulled the support while you were in spam...so Dylan didnt have any alternative but to kick you out of the tribe ad feed you to valour..as acording to alliance terms there is no spam nobling in k44...you will be dead soon...

As for you being a team player...all i can say is that lying doesnt help...

As for our frontlines without troops or your friends telling you that they havent sent support..

i can proudly say that i have support from more then 30 players of spam..and calm. knowz as they have nuke hitting me every 3 minute at an average ...last 10 days about 1800 nukes have hit my account...

We may lose one battle or win..we are sure to win the war...

But you dont have any future here in w60...

you r located right in middle of valour and spam...

and you will be dead no matter which tribe you join...

____________________---

As for you posting earlier that Ashoka1 is threatning you with BAn...nowhere did i use the word ban...it could have been a lot many other things...I just said you consider yourself done from w60...i think you realize that thus the panic in your posts..

Go TT..do everything..you can..run to every corner ..but you will be dead soon...

Get this damn thread BACK ON TOPIC.
Do mods exist for this world????
TT.
The thread is on topic...you are looking for a decent duke..so let us find out what was the reason that your not so decent Duke dismissed you from tribe...so a Duke better then him in w60 invites you to his tribe...

just a suggestion only tribe which will take you is NADS...they have a decent duke..i have high regards for KPDCK..though not as good as DA..but he is a reasonable guy...

and duncan has already said they take noobs in NADs..so you every chance of an invite from them..

Last edited:

DeletedUser95493

This has been a cool story bro.... Just needs more dragons and shiz :)

ashoka1

This is a game I play it like one..

No need getting personal...I know you won't know anything about respect or self respect..you can degrade yourself further by posting more abuses..however they will only go on to show your true nature..

I m just sad that I shared a tribe with a person like you..

All I can say that if you r like this in real as well..your family will be mighty ashamed of you..

DeletedUser

While I'd normally allow some flexibility to people posting in applications to tribes (ie. letting the world know what a person is like), due to the fact that people should be accountable for their reputations, I'm locking this one due to the fact it's turned into a roast.

Status
Not open for further replies.