Looking for a few good men(or women)

DeletedUser

I was just wondering if there are any good mercenaries out there for hire?

sypherr

Lol this should be fun....

Let me pretend to be the dh leader for a min.

I would like to hire good mercenarys because my tribe cannot handle one account even though we have many players and 110 million at our disposal we surround the account with all our tribe, and had pacts with the big ttd members near us so were at war but really not with the big ttd accounts near us except cypherrr, we heard about this cypherrr he was ment to be a complete noob so we attacked him, then we send more players to attack, oh then we worshiped shimo when he came to get k10 we love deus we love the way you work etc now your on hear wanting mercenarys to kill me im flattered.

DeletedUser

Cyypher is a god if he gets destroyed he will just come back ad dh isnt a big thing from what i hear :) love ya cyph

DeletedUser

Generally, threads like these do not work. The main PnP-ers still remaining in these forums are firmly entrenched in their respective camps, be it TTD, Deus, HYPER or otherwise. The people you need are people who are -not- already committed, which is exceedingly rare. The ex-MercT tribe was an obvious example and... they did not PnP. If they did, they might've picked sides either way. You should probably mail select players/leaders that feel can help you directly, as opposed to making a generalized call. Takes more effort, but the gain is infinitely higher (after all, multiplying by zero..)

DeletedUser

I posted this to see what kind of response I would get so far just a bunch of people telling me what to do. If it was that easy all the time it would have been done already.

More or less was just looking for a response from the general public. Pretty much everyone on the world knows who I would like to take out, but unless I do it with my tribe it wont mean much. Although SOME HELP would defiantly be appreciated if anyone is willing to lend a hand.

DeletedUser

You could ask cadrn1 to stop nobling nothing but barbs and use his MASSIVE account to help your tribe....just my tuppence worth

sypherr

Cadrn did attack me which hurt a lot more than shimo's mass k10 attack, what can i say i was prepared for it but the cats still hurt, as for merct they wouldn't take contracts against me, selith is a freind.

DeletedUser

look out there is trouble

You coming back yet might be able to find you an account :0) "if you stay active"

ainsleyhope

haha Vinnie.. I'm sure I can manage that just yet. Maybe in the summer haha

DeletedUser

Don't do it.
[spoil]
tarp-30198.jpg
[/spoil]

ainsleyhope

Hehe.. Yeah but this used to be my old tribe, until I left them mwahahaha

DeletedUser59331

Side 1:
Tribes: =TTD=