Looking for a few scripts

DeletedUser124521

It seems that many of the scripts that I used to use I either can't find or don't work any more.

A script more micro farming:
I have the one by Shinko to Kuma at the moment, it's not bad, but there was one that used to let me select the troops on the rally page and edit preferences there instead of in the actual code.

I found a coordinate grabber that works good, but there was a map tool at one time that would let me do a few different things with the map, including marking and grabbing. I could also select a few different formats for the gabbed coords.

Also, there was like a general tool box that included things like a Renamer, Backtimer, Incoming tagger, Snipe calculator, and other useful tools. Any thing like that?

Thank You for your help, yes I have already spent a decent amount of time looking and can't seem to find what I am looking for and was hoping someone knew what I meant and could direct me that way.

valtheran88

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I have similar tools and I need to fix/get them fixed and will be looking into that within the coming weeks.

Quixx69

Reaction score
tbh, i think shinko's scripts are the best and newest to date when comparing them to the old scripts that your asking for

but.... i am a script junkie

javascript:$.getScript('https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/9m6y4nwjs9luyoh/Tsalkapone.Map_scripts.js');void 0;

08583fe26db086581a39f3fbec2941cc.png

DeletedUser124521

Thank You, these were a couple of the ones I was looking for!

Shinko's framing one is functional and works. It just left too many variables, and wasn't as user friendly for my purpose. I was able to edit it to work to some extent, but it isn't specifically designed for micro farming, which I prefer over seeking to clear the whole village.

Again, Thank you for those scripts!