looking for a noobless leadership in tribe

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

MJ is pretty good

Recruitment is closed Andy apart from those select who already have invites.
Anyway, I consider Rip and the rest of the S|Wines refugees now so I would have to declare on anyone recruiting them. I'm just getting addicted to declaration. One shot was all it took

Don't try it kids it's not worth it.

DeletedUser

S|W's motto - When all else fails, recruit em.
BRKDA's motto - When all else fails, noble em.

Sorry to hear the tribe you're in has a bunch of noobish leaders.

DeletedUser

Either I am mistaking but I find this kinda funny not just a week or two ago did they put a worldwide hunt for you then you ask to join a tribe without noobish leaders?

Ripfin

Either I am mistaking but I find this kinda funny not just a week or two ago did they put a worldwide hunt for you then you ask to join a tribe without noobish leaders?

hasn't been a world wide hunt for me in months, CoD has pretty much forgotten me, i'm but a mere gnat in their eyes.

DeletedUser

I don't care if they noble you or not I have no reason to attack someone who has to put up with them anyways I think you got your hands full with them (even if they have forgot) so good luck on your tribe hunt and well maybe this time you will get away. I guess:lol:

Ripfin

I don't care if they noble you or not I have no reason to attack someone who has to put up with them anyways I think you got your hands full with them (even if they have forgot) so good luck on your tribe hunt and well maybe this time you will get away. I guess:lol:

Its not a matter of getting lucky its a matter of finding a tribe that won't invite my targets into it.

DeletedUser

Quality Tribes are populated with Quality players. You Ripfin have made a such a joke of yourself no quality tribe would ever accept you.
You are an attention whore who keeps on coming back to the world forums making weak arguements that you not only damage your rep, you damage whatever tribe your in as well.... Players make a tribe, you are a whiny tribe hopper.

To sum up, no self-respecting tribe would ever accept you, you manage to alienate everyone which never works for any tribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ripfin

Quality Tribes are populated with Quality players. You Ripfin have made a such a joke of yourself no quality tribe would ever accept you.
You are an attention whore who keeps on coming back to the world forums making weak arguements that you not only damage your rep, you damage whatever tribe your in as well.... Players make a tribe, you are a whiny tribe hopper.

To sum up, no self-respecting tribe would ever accept you, you manage to alienate everyone which never works for any tribe.

all I saw was yada yada yada, in other words alot of open air and nothing to say, is this the tone of all BRKDA players? you'd think they would have someone with more then 1 braincell to rub together.

darkaniken2

Speaking as someone who has seen the inside of all 3 top tribes, I can tell you that not one of them is going to recruit you. You've only managed to stay alive off of eating S|W inactives. Congratulations. Ripfin, face it. W22 doesn't like you. At all. And I'm pretty sure if you stick around long enough, XXXX will prove that to you when they get far enough south.

Ripfin

Speaking as someone who has seen the inside of all 3 top tribes, I can tell you that not one of them is going to recruit you. You've only managed to stay alive off of eating S|W inactives. Congratulations. Ripfin, face it. W22 doesn't like you. At all. And I'm pretty sure if you stick around long enough, XXXX will prove that to you when they get far enough south.

Awww geee I feel so loved now *yawn* now go away you bore me.

DeletedUser

@Gothicmarty - Don't waste your breath on him. He isn't worth it bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.