Looking for a premade who will recruit me

DeletedUser

I'm looking to join a premade on w50. This world interests me for a few reasons, particularly the world speed and the no morale. It should feel very similar to w47 where I play now however I like the idea of it moving at a bit faster pace.

I got off to a rough start on w47 where I didn't join a premade and I was forced to fly solo mostly for a couple weeks. Eventually I joined MAD where I will continue to play but I'd like to have a second world to play as well.

About me:
Familiar with scripts, dodging, sniping, coordinating mass attacks. I'm an active farmer and I play off and on all day long while at work/school/home. Comfortable sitting for others when needed to help with dodging/sending trains. I have been taught to support others in a time of need because they will surely return the favor for you, and I expect a similar school of thought in whichever tribe I join. I also use Skype regularly to communicate.

What I'm looking for:
To me a premade isn't a tribe with 100 members who have a bunch of vills on another world. A premade should be a relatively strong group of players who are familiar with the game and who will play competitively. I have plenty to learn on this game still but I also don't want to join a tribe where people have no idea what they're doing.

I want to be part of a tribe who will work together and has a high level of coordination and organization. I prefer to play with a mature crowd which to me doesn't necessarily mean that you have to be an adult but you should act like one.

If you think your tribe may be interested in having me be a part of it then message me so we can talk more.

DeletedUser

Yea.. totally posted in the wrong section. Just got home from a long day of work and screwed that one up :D

DeletedUser

fail.jpg

DeletedUser

Join on the NW side and search me.
Than we can start speak. :)

democon

The location you want is North-east. I and a lot of mates will be joining have not decided on a name yet mostly like going to be Vapour, most of us are from w47 and are in the Federation of Allies. :)

Come to us son.

DeletedUser

The location you want is North-east. I and a lot of mates will be joining have not decided on a name yet mostly like going to be Vapour, most of us are from w47 and are in the Federation of Allies. :)

Come to us son.

yeah it was nooby but what was it 11 tribes 15 tribes :icon_eek:

democon

The Federation? yeah it had alot! but we narrowed it down to around 4 or 5, but just let another 2 in.

Never Know Where We Will Appear - W50

democon

And you are?

Never Know Where We Will Appear - W50