Looking for a stronger tribe... K36

• Thread starter Alexander Hudson
  • Start date

Alexander Hudson

I'm in need of a tribe to join, and I want it to be a strong one, yet non-war-loving. :) An occassional battle isn't bad, but I don't want a tribe that's constantly in a huge war. Maybe around 70 or so members, maybe a bit smaller...

I'm worth approximately 14,300 points. If you're interested, my name on the game is Alexander Hudson as well. :)

DeletedUser

Well, Alexander, NVC can be just the thing for you...
K36, and a peacefull tribe

DeletedUser6344

hjoin DWPTT instead, we're much cooler:icon_wink:

and you get to fight a one man army against the noob tribe family, otherwise known as PTT

DeletedUser

hjoin DWPTT instead, we're much cooler:icon_wink:

and you get to fight a one man army against the noob tribe family, otherwise known as PTT

Yes, please join together with the first knight of WOEH to fight against the evil noob PTT.

Oh..wait, it's annihilated.

For information, please update your personal profile, sometimes it just looks sad.:icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Funny, because I happen to know your in PTT, your right below me *waves and hopes he doesn't kill me*

DeletedUser6344

Yes, please join together with the first knight of WOEH to fight against the evil noob PTT.

Oh..wait, it's annihilated.

For information, please update your personal profile, sometimes it just looks sad.:icon_cry:

i never play the real game any more, i'm just here for the forum

Alexander Hudson

Well, I'm in need of one again. ;) The tribe I was a part of was great, but things weren't entirely working out. :(

I'm looking for a stronger tribe, of around 70 members (Same as before), and not involved in any wars right now. Preferrably in K36.

I'm up to 25.5k in points, so it may add some points to a tribe's numbers... :p

If you're interested in having me, send me an invite. ;)

Alex

DeletedUser

Like I said before, NVC might be the thing for you, we are a peacefull tribe (untill attacked that is :)