Looking for a teacher tribe

• Thread starter I command the blocks
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Hello everyone I hope your all doing well.
As the title mentions I'm looking for a tribe to help me learn to play better (not sure what you would call this kind of tribe, teacher tribe maybe?)

I don't really have any experience playing but I have been figuring things out on w62 for the last week. Figure my best chance of getting taught is at the beginning of a world before everyone goes into full competitor mode. If anyone out there is recruiting I'd appreciate a reply.
Also if anyone needs more information about me please feel free to ask. I'd post more here but I've honestly got no idea what anyone would be looking for.

DeletedUser

I'll just have a talk to my higher ups but we're always looking for players to teach. :)

DeletedUser

I would appreciate that Flux Pavillion.
Let me know if there is anything you will need of me.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Not so much offering a "tribe", but if you have skype, are active, and are serious about wanting to do well (ie. You should be asking questions when you are unsure of something) I should be able to help.

DeletedUser

I appreciate the offer ALessonInPointWhoring.
Just made myself a skype account "I_command_the_blocks"

I'm pretty serious about wanting to do well but I do know it takes time and many failures to get good at something.

DeletedUser

Very very lucky, Listen to him and you'll be very good in no time at all.

Trust me.

DeletedUser

Brother!

On a world that we are not putting togethor an experienced premade I would accept you with us. But we have stipulations for The Business and allowing 1 person in who needs much work would not be fair on the many we turn away.

Listen to Nauz if he offers to help take him up on it, I believe he does do well on the odd world. ;)

forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=253229"

Good luck TW always needs new players coming through hope to see you in game (just not to close to my tribe) Mwhahahaha.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

May I ask who Nauz is? I'm assuming he is using a different name?

I completely understand Garsy. Maybe next time I'll be a bit more prepared for your tribe.

DeletedUser

One of the most consistently #1 ranked player on .NET, .co.uk, .us

DeletedUser

May I ask who Nauz is? I'm assuming he is using a different name?

I completely understand Garsy. Maybe next time I'll be a bit more prepared for your tribe.

As explained = One of the most consistently #1 ranked player on .NET, .co.uk, .us

And almost as good are the other 30 players we have... But Nauz is learning fast.... ROFLMAO

Nauz is ALessonInPointWhoring

DeletedUser

Nauz isn't all that. Your best bet is someone like sir cornish.

DeletedUser

He also came up with this crazy theory that Morthy only works for Inno.