Looking for a tribe. Close or in K54.

• Thread starter DeletedUser83993
  • Start date

Repinski

Omg... and you still fail to address the point I was trying to make!!! Here I'll make it real big for you!

WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR PLAN TO JOIN TITAN OR SFE BECAUSE YOUR GOING INACTIVE SOON?

God damn your worse then Hotaka!

DeletedUser83993

Omg... and you still fail to address the point I was trying to make!!! Here I'll make it real big for you!

WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR PLAN TO JOIN TITAN OR SFE BECAUSE YOUR GOING INACTIVE SOON?

God damn your worse then Hotaka!

No you're the stupid one here. I couldn't join them due to mtrskllz thinking I was gonna disband the tribe or mess them up. He specifically stated that since I joined Envy I would not have a chance in their tribe. So let me say it again... Envy RUINED it for me to join them :icon_redface:

Disclaimer: Sorry MKC I had to do this stupid people call for desperate measures D:

M3dive

Lol maybe you should read it again...

I don't mind I joined Flame....

This topic may be closed as I have found a suitable tribe for me.

MKC you should now Close this topic due to Mr.Infinity Request .

DeletedUser

Mr Infinity

I find it ironic how your days are numbered

Good Luck

DeletedUser

...didn't like 6 members get banned because someone in Envy handed out a illegal farm script?(Rhetorical as it's true) :icon_wink:

Jeez...Farming Scripts??? C'mon..."I want to turn a fun game into a programming job..."

Cheaters=sux

DeletedUser

you know whats sad ive been playing this game since world 9 and have no clue what
1) farm scripts are
2) how to make a 50mm noble train
3) why people take the time to figure this stuff out it is only a game
4) why noobs must always insist they are soooo much better than you

Repinski

Mr Infinity

I find it ironic how your days are numbered

Good Luck

Mr.I is now under new management.

Jeez...Farming Scripts??? C'mon..."I want to turn a fun game into a programming job..."

Cheaters=sux

Hence why even offered I did not take/use the farming script... Also why I wasn't banned.

you know whats sad ive been playing this game since world 9 and have no clue what
1) farm scripts are
2) how to make a 50mm noble train
3) why people take the time to figure this stuff out it is only a game
4) why noobs must always insist they are soooo much better than you

That is sad. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

That is sad. :icon_confused:
yes i know its sad but its the truth and to be honest i really don't care about farm scripts ( i just us a pen and paper to member who i farmed and when)
and as noble trains are important even if i did know how to make 50mm trains it would do me no good cause my internet lags so much.