Looking For A Tribe Guide/Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

This forum is designed to help players find a tribe in W16. Posts here should be essentially a resume of a player for tribes to look at. You are free to post as you wish here if you are looking for a tribe, but the better your presentation, the better your results will be! Here is a sample (which I just made up):

-----------------------------------------------------------
Alias: Mimelim
Previous experience: Played W1 extensively and now play W12
About me: I'm looking for a tribe in the k44 area. I have been playing this game for a while and am looking for a tribe that I can work closely with. I have some experience and hope to be able to share that experience with other players as well as learn from them. I am fairly active. You can IGM me if you have further questions.
-----------------------------------------------------------

There are a couple of ground rules. First, no flaming, bating or harassing. This forum is a classifieds of sorts. Don't bash people if they are looking for a tribe, no matter what the reason. Two, only one thread per player. If you are looking for a new tribe later on, edit your old post and bump it up :).

DeletedUser

Just going to reiterate these points here, anyone posting in threads from now on just to put down the topic starter, or people you deemed lower than yourself because they started later in the game than you will be infracted without warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.