Looking for a tribe in K73 or K83

DeletedUser

hello i am driverx14, and i am anexpirienced players looking to join a tribe in k73 or k 83 .I am not a point whore,

DeletedUser

no but you have been repeatedly kickd for extremely inept spying :)

DeletedUser

well, i have been kicked for being accused of being a spy

DeletedUser

since my brother left, who knows how to play this game better. i have been doing nothing because i don't know what to do next, i need guidance and advice

DeletedUser

still have more experience then you do..

:icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

you are a pointwhore lol 59k defeated 205k points lol

:icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

lol =] you make me wanna laugh out my sides..

:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

just to Be clear to anyone who actually reads these things this player is a refugee and will be taken by NOVA so dont bother inviting him (not that you were likely to having read his posts)

DeletedUser

i will be ready, by why????

I assume you meant but why?

you are a ex KOC*N member who at one point i believe described us on your own profile as betrayers surely you dont think we have forgotten?:lol:

then you enter tribes and keep asking whether they are at war with us or not and asking for info about us

and to top it all off

we just dont like you:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

ok i admit it, but the getting info on nova, is partly true, at first i wanted to join nova after u disjoined the koc family, but your recruiter, fragmeist didn't let me in, so for that i was trying for someone who hated u and so i joined koc*n

DeletedUser

yeah you did get rejected your OD is to low and you are to small. but joining a tribe that hates us was a bad idea most tribes that hate us do so because we are busily nobling them off as in the case of KOC*N

tell you what you alter your profile to declare KOC*N to be ueless pointwhores and NOVA to be god like in our power and mercy and we might take you off the refugee list :) PM me when this is done