Looking for a tribe in K73 or K83

DeletedUser

higher than your points at a bare minimum. aim for twice the offensive OD as opposed to points :) then ask fragmeist nicely and explain that you are sorry for being a arse.

but given the history best we are likely going to be able to do is take you off the refugee list.

DeletedUser

:lol:if u can , can u give me advice on what to do? i am not that expirienced so i would like if the help came from you (advice)

DeletedUser

ok build defensive and offensive villages in a 2:1 ratio and start taking out nonaligned players in the area around you, that or attack your tribes rivals farm abandons but do not noble them unless someone else nobles them first. do not build hiding places at all or markets past 15 headquaters should stop at 20

remember it is a war game so war is inevitable
rembember you are dealing with people and some may take offense at your actions, if you must attempt to spy be subtle :) and try not to anger tribes that are much much tougher than your own with very scary OD ratings

DeletedUser

by they way i spoke to the TC and your still on the to be killed list so have fun