Looking for a tribe (K34/35/44/45)

DeletedUser

I'm right on the border of all of the continents in the title and I'm looking for a tribe. I've played the game a lot in the past though I never really got far. I know most of the basic game mechanics like sniping, I know how to do them but I'm yet to put some of them in to practice. I want to learn more about the game and do good but I can't really see a tribe taking me on with the experience I've had. Btw, my first world was World 22, I think the first time I played this game was 6 years ago (holy ____ i feel so old now I've recited that fact)

Anyway yeah

Thanks

DeletedUser

haha, sorry to mooch off of your thread, but I read this and it was like looking in a mirror. I'm looking for a good NE tribe as well (since the NE, for the most part, seems to be lacking in noteworthy tribes sadly) and my first world was W22 way back when in the golden days. Ahhhh, what a great world that truly was :']

DeletedUser86709

W22 was a good world (my first too omygursh) :D

account name would have been nice to post so people can see exactly where you are :p

DeletedUser

lol, well personally I played solo the entire time under the account name Doggydude.

I was apart of the whole early to mid world [D3TH] in the NW helped led by ywevis and Broly back in K21 if anyone remembers them two. It was my first world ever, didn't know nearly close to what I know how to do now, but I had a blast doing it, experienced what it truly was like to have a true team on my side, and met some fantastic people. I will just never forget it. :']

And just to clarify so I don't get too far off topic, any tribe interested in looking for NE potentials such as Darkterror and myself, feel free to hit me up ;'D

Last edited by a moderator: