Looking for a tribe K53 or anywhere near

DeletedUser

A lil bit about me - I started playing tribalwars on world 37 and was part of the tribe wicked (later they disbanded and went into 3 seperate tribes and all went to war, pritty fun) as a complete noob on there i quickly learned how to play the game managing to get to 500k (good for 1st time round). Being taught by R4ndomer101 & various other members from the tribe i was in. i then decieded to use my skills on W46 but i had a problem, the world was one big mass recruit! so i decieded to stay solo for all of it.. getting to rank 4 (early on but i got there) got to 5 villages then got bored and wanted to play W47 to experiance army camps. Made a tribe called PsyKo was in the top 10 of the world untill we merged into OMEGA so i didn't have so many leadership responsibilitys. I also play speed rounds quite alot to practise backtimeing, spiking etc so i could use it on real worlds. But speed is extremly fun.

Im a script user and in the process of getting a R.L friend to co-play me.

I use skype and i am willing to use any other tools to become a better player and be part of a good tribe.

Thanks for your time i look forward to your response
fordy-089

If you are a family tribe or mass recruiting tribe please do not mail me.

If you think you have something you could offer me please feel free to mail me in game

thanks

DeletedUser

Still looking for a tribe..... Im sad on my own someone come and recruit me :)