Looking for a Tribe

Nauzhror

The premade I was in has just officially failed less than 2 hours after the world started. As such I am now looking for a tribe to join. If there's no offers from tribes I deem worthy I am also considering creating my own tribe and am also interestted in whether anyone would join me in such an endeavor.

Monkeymatt

The premade I was in has just officially failed less than 2 hours after the world started. As such I am now looking for a tribe to join. If there's no offers from tribes I deem worthy I am also considering creating my own tribe and am also interestted in whether anyone would join me in such an endeavor.

What Continent are you in??

Nauzhror

Continent doesn't matter I can restart or remake to be in any K.

DeletedUser

Are you interested in P*RN >_>

Clicky

If so mail me IG.
I can't be bothered writing any more.
I'm sick, and have a massive earache ;)

DeletedUser

We are the Powers of Destruction in K55
We are looking for the best players near K55.
If you're active, mail me ingame to join

DeletedUser

Continent doesn't matter I can restart or remake to be in any K.

I'm in k45. Join Caesar's 13th Legion and please feel free to in game mail me and check out our tribe's page (just a beginning more to come). We will be active and aggressive and would love you to join our team.

DeletedUser

UUA is open to anyone if you wish to join, no matter where you're at.

DeletedUser

Nauz, be a man and step up to the plate son.

Come to Grand Theft Tribal Wars, we be straight thuggin' to the fullest.

DeletedUser

Spartan Empire!!

Anyone who joins my tribe is welcome if they only swear their loyalty! after that all they need to do is keep up with the forums and grow stronger! My tribe should only require about 40 players to become quite effective! course i'm allowing my tribe to recruit until the last space is filled!!!!

come join the Greatest tribe in the game!