Looking For A Tribe

DeletedUser57531

I as of now am still unspoken for. If you're making a premade and havea spot you would like to offer me, post here or PM me. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about my past experience as well.

DeletedUser57531

Hmm, sort of multi-purpose but might reduce the spam. I'm also interested in an UK or Australian co-player. Preferably one that is skilled enough to attain Rank 1-20 when active.

DeletedUser

Nauzhror any thoughts about creating a tribe with all the people you mentioned in W32?

DeletedUser57531

Nauzhror any thoughts about creating a tribe with all the people you mentioned in W32?

They're all in existing tribes here or not joining. Also while I'm a good player leading is not my thing. The only 'leading' I do is on the ODA and/or points rankings.

DeletedUser

They're all in existing tribes here or not joining. Also while I'm a good player leading is not my thing. The only 'leading' I do is on the ODA and/or points rankings.

You always got a spot in DBR reserved for you, of course.

If you are interested PM me and I'll tell you the starting direction.

DeletedUser

I as of now am still unspoken for. If you're making a premade and havea spot you would like to offer me, post here or PM me. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about my past experience as well.

Soviets of the World. We have some experiance from single-digit number worlds.

DeletedUser

Im open for members, seeing that we have a small base... like one member... but still, I'm a good tribe.... Now im just gonna go sulk in the corner.

DeletedUser57531

Im open for members, seeing that we have a small base... like one member... but still, I'm a good tribe.... Now im just gonna go sulk in the corner.

One man tribes can be plenty good :p Here's mine on W32.

Properties
Tribe name: chowning a village near you
ID: chown
Number of members: 1
Points of the best 40 players: 768
Total points: 768
Average points: 768

Sure it's only ranked 1242, but it's top 40 for ODA, and is the top 1 man tribe.

DeletedUser61336

LoL LA...no thanks...I'll pass on that one.

Anyway...if you want, you can join my tribe...it's not technically a 'pre-made' tribe...but there are a few players that I play with on W16, 19, 25, and 30 that are going to join me.