Looking for a tribe

DeletedUser

I don't know the location or the alias, but me and my co-player are joining, two experienced TW players.

DeletedUser

Just to rile up the reds, The Fouchlucan College thinks you will be a valued member.

DeletedUser

The Fouchlucan College? What is that? I searched it on google and it said something about wizard builds

nvrm just saw ur post

DeletedUser

Its based off of both Gaelic and TSR Myth. Just think of it as a newer tribe.

Its a D&D thing

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Down with the Reds, up with the Regal. Monarchy is the way to go.

Or Oligarchy

DeletedUser57531

communism. it works.

When? Great in theory, but it indeed...doesn't work. Try leading a tribe based on communism. If I am a better player than anyone else in the tribe do I have to end them my extra resoiurces so they catch up to me?

DeletedUser

When? Great in theory, but it indeed...doesn't work. Try leading a tribe based on communism. If I am a better player than anyone else in the tribe do I have to end them my extra resoiurces so they catch up to me?

lol no in real life Troskyism and Marxism should work as long as civil liberties are protected.

LastApparatus

Communism fails. It's a classic scneario of "Paper vs Real Life." People won't do crap if they don't have to. When Doctors and McDonald workers make the same amount of money, things fail. A three-tier class system makes the world go round. The only thing you can do is try to be in the top tier.

DeletedUser

Communism fails. It's a classic scneario of "Paper vs Real Life." People won't do crap if they don't have to. When Doctors and McDonald workers make the same amount of money, things fail. A three-tier class system makes the world go round. The only thing you can do is try to be in the top tier.

Yeah but capitalism sucks worse. Communism is the best opten out there right now IMO.