Looking for a tribe

AC4L

I am located in K45. I am 793 points and I am active everyday

I am looking a for a tribe preferably in the top 20 but in top 40 is fine also

NO FAMILY TRIBES

DeletedUser

If your close enought to us we might accept you.. We are deffinatly not in the top 20 though. We have few members but all of them (all 3 lol) are high ranked.

DeletedUser

I just checked and you are in fact really close to us. Check our profile and mail me in game. TRIBE PROFILE

You would be expected to catch up with the rest of us though..

AC4L

I will consider it, but I would like to see what other offers I get first before making my decision

DeletedUser

Okay I will check up on the thread. Check our proximity though. We are pretty close actually. I was really suprised because it seems as if everyone on the forums is in like K55 or just anywhere not close to K35.

DeletedUser

Spanns tribe is a fail.. :p

Psst Psst Spann back me up.. lol

DeletedUser

oh hoe .. you are right below one of my baronesses and a few of my other members

DeletedUser

not an intel agent ? but really.. Lasseg is lethal , really don't mess with her, i tried once.. biiig mistake.. hope she don't read this

DeletedUser

ac4l you can join monr we are in the top 50 is that okay we can build near you aswell

DeletedUser

Pshhh hes already mine guys... Im in the top 400... Top 60 ODA... 3 MEMBERS!

How it should be..

DeletedUser

I would have to say that we are by far the most proffesional tribe in the area other than spread tribes that really cant provide much real aid. We expect aid in return though.