Looking for account. Serious.

DeletedUser

(To clarify; I am looking to CO)

Hello! I am not really sure of how to advertise myself, but I'll start with some basic information;

I am a 21 year old guy, from Norway. I currently joined .net, and found world 71, which was exactly what I was looking for. Only problem is that a late start, isn't a good start, and after several occurrences I've decided that I am not really interested in continuing on my small account.

Therefor; I am interested a little bigger account, of your choice if you're interested.
My earlier experience, which is from .no, was on a speed 2 server, where I was playing for about 1.5 years.
I stopped playing there because the tribe I was in got into a war with the rest of the world, which caused many to go inactive over time. I then went solo for about a month, and managed to increase by 2 mill points, before I gave up of boredom.

Well, I am now back, looking for some fun. This is the first world I've seen, which is basically the same as I played on(though this is without paladin weapons + archers), and that exited me!

Adding a link to my previous serious experience;
http://no.twstats.com/no4/index.php?...ayer&id=128734

Kindly regards from Lettnavn.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I get that you're from Norway but what is your online time?

>100k acc on W71, need a co.

DeletedUser

Online time is up and down. Depending on your wish; Active basically 18/7(will go more into details later), with some minutes/hours off and on.

Add me on Skype, "Lettnavn", and give me your account details so I can review the interest.
Iam4ril was added before I created this topic. No reply on skype from you so far.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yep, i was not on skype for now, i am using another pc so i didnt put skype here. will be back to you in 3-4hrs :)

DeletedUser

Still looking. None of the above has replied on skype so far.
First one that seems interesting will be picked. I'd also like to know approx location aswell.
(Can also add that I've never had a dual before, so with that achievement I had on the W4(Norwegian one), was alone.