looking for active,proggresive members

DeletedUser50172

greetings:icon_razz:!i am looking for new,active proggresive members to my tribe called *SPQR*.anyone interested,send me a message.:axemen:

with respect.:icon_wink::icon_wink::icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Now I have a question. I know many active people who are progressing on the rim. Are you recruiting there?

Also, Do you accept refugees, because I know ALOT of refugees. (most from me, but still)

Also, what exactly is your location and how many members are in your tribe, is teo111 your IG name? how should I contact you? what's your tribe's main goal? What kind of experience do your leaders have? are you willing to share that experience? what are your diplomatic stances? there are more but I'll let you answer these few for now

DeletedUser50172

my tribe is called *SPQR*.it is currently ranked 93.we have 111.829 points,24 members..my tribes main goal is to become 1st in the world sometime,and of course enjoy playing TW.my username is teo111 there.refugees are welcome,but i do guaruntee for how much.for any other questions,mail me in the game.:)

with respect.:axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen:

DeletedUser

hmmmm Im in SRWS, so becoming number 1 might be a problem for you

belka

its a fruit...I think we should all leave our tribes and join his! whos with me?

DeletedUser

hmm let's see Aftermath, Valonsire, and Belka, I guess I'll jump on that boat. ... Besides I like fruit :)

DeletedUser18543

:icon_eek:dont leave me behind

mi +rI3E 1s fr3ak1ng n00b5!11!!!!111!!!11

DeletedUser

AWW are you sure? I can send maybe up to 300 SP/SW to stack with your defenses :) do you think that would work? It's alot of troops.

Muldie325

Nah PuFFiN has lots and lots of axemen and I think they've almost researched LC, we would need like 500 spearmen and swordsmen, and i'd need to upgrade my wall to level 10.

DeletedUser

hmm maybe I could spare you 400 of each you can ask the others for the rest. Maybe they can even give you like 500 clay for your wall