Looking for active tribe, in close proximity

DeletedUser9066

Yo, im looking for a good, active ( key word there) taht will be relatively close to my location, so id be interested in waht location you plan on starting in.

Ive been playing for about a month , and have got some experience on my belt ( world 6, world 1 and 2), but id like to really get in a tibe that can teach me the tips and tricks of the game. I need to be in an active tribe to do this. Im very active and am online severla hours a day.

Im always looking to learn as much as i can as fast as i can. I want to learn how to kick ass, and i need to be taught how, from people who have done it before.

Give me a chance , and i wont dissapoint you.

(Id like the tribe to be at least close to me, so tell me where you plan to start and ill select the same location)

DeletedUser

Well were IMPS im in south east others are in the north and west we are expirienced ive played now for a year or so but also this forum is for W7 none of the worlds you mentioned

DeletedUser

jedis is ranked 32 in contented 17 and ranked top 400

DeletedUser

can join us

you can join us "da under dogs " we are very active and friendly. we are based in the south east region of the game. to join please contact me tjnashster in the game messaging sevice.