Looking for an Acc. to Co-Play

DeletedUser

I see Drama! has beaten my friend Dcfc Ceybob by sheer troop count which I comes to my state of mind Dcfc very unlucky so therefore I am looking for an Acc. to Co-Play who is in Uruz or Static so we can co-operate together and defeat Drama!, I therefore will remove all villages Dramatically for the Acc. so we can see how Drama! likes losing due to sheer troop count so we will enjoy nuking them for ODA, I am experienced with a lot of skill and knowledge at Tribal Wars and if we stuck together these guys are nothing ! :icon_biggrin:

@Drama!: You should be ashamed of yourselves (Well, the majority of you guys/gals) for nobling players that are smaller than yourselves by a significant amount which we could enjoy seeing if you like losing to a player who has a significant amount of points compared to you so therefore the player who is interested in me becoming his/her Co-Player will ensure Drama! is visited by our hundreds of thousands of :axemen::lightcavalry::snob: and we cannot miss out my favourites - The Rams :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

He's a nub, ignore him :lol:

I see Drama! has beaten my friend Dcfc Ceybob by sheer troop count which I comes to my state of mind Dcfc very unlucky
You mouthing off in the forum contributed to your downfall.
Dcfc was getting on fine, then you took over, nobled a load of 700 point barbs, mouthed off and got screwed by superior SKILL.
If anybody has you as a co-player then god help them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jza08

I see Drama! has beaten my friend Dcfc Ceybob by sheer troop count which I comes to my state of mind Dcfc very unlucky

Thats funny... you were mailing our account not Dcfc...

dcfc ceybob on 07.06. at 13:37
I am attacking [ally]Static[/ally] and this is what you do, me helping you and your tribe out and this is what I get ?
dcfc ceybob on 07.06. at 17:09
Also I will cease all attacks on your villages if you cease all attacks on my villages, my tribe has asked for Diplomatic Relations, only one condition that will apply is that you become my PA.
Jza08 on 08.06. at 01:17
Hmmm this is a surprise to log in to ... My co-player has attacked you, and you have attcked me back.
Let's just get it on now.
dcfc ceybob on 08.06. at 12:09
I will admit it is actually, those vills are coming back to my hands now ;)
dcfc ceybob on 10.06. at 12:08
You are a complete noob and go pick on someone your own size, you only won due to sheer troop count.

You called out Hot Beef and sealed your own fate and my account is not even as big as his :icon_eek:

I must admit, I had no intention of nobling you that was my co however once the attacks began, I couldn't stop :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I must admit, I had no intention of nobling you that was my co however once the attacks began, I couldn't stop :icon_twisted:

Thankyou Jza :)
Invalid muscled in on my friends acc and now both have payed the price.
Invalid, does dcfc know you mouthed off??? I bet he doesn't.
Go and scuttle back to your n00b cave

DeletedUser

dcfc ceybob on 07.06. at 13:37
Also I will cease all attacks on your villages if you cease all attacks on my villages, my tribe has asked for Diplomatic Relations, only one condition that will apply is that you become my PA.

We never asked Drama for diplomacy. Besides, they wanted a merge anyway, so no need to (bandit)

DeletedUser103217

Its ME!

hello i am the one that i see this topic has been talking about it is me dcfc ceybob,yes patrickc02 i do believe that you did mess up my chances on world 53 i am sorry to say it but i do laso know that you are a strong and good player who knows what they are doing just dont make the same mistake in the future.

DeletedUser102496

Hehe... check out my OD on W57... I have challenged a full tribe and they are too scared to attack back :icon_cry:

Well... I am so glad my :axemen::axemen::axemen: came back.... I am expecting them to have their :spear::spear: ready... they better not EVEN think about dodging OR they will be catted :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser102496

Speaking of it. If you even find out who I am In-game on W57.