Looking for an account.

DeletedUser

Hello, I have returned to TW and am now looking for an account. I have more than 2 years experience, latest info about me can be achieved by looking w20 info. I was one of the main guys fighting NM in Rage vs NM war.

- I have more than 2 years experience. Played in many worlds.
- I have good sense in cordinating attacks and sniping.
- Good social skills.

More details by PM.
Thanks.

DeletedUser

Uknown name comes to play?
Start a new world.
What k have you been located in w20 :>>

DeletedUser

You could give people references. This way your history can be verified. If a lot of people know you, then a couple names may improve your odds of getting the job.

Wait! This isn't where you post for jobs? Oh crap, I'm getting TW mixed up with RL again! :icon_eek:

I need a vacation. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

relax, i searched his name in game*need him in one of theworlds* and i wasnt able to find his player id to check his tw stats :>>

MR.MR

I have done a full lookup of him. Has a friend in T-W-C here that will vouch for him.

MR.MR

and yet the arguements will spawn here. both of you shut it, I don't want to read it.

Calarasi, if you want to be poked towards his twstats link I can do so.

DeletedUser

Advice

Hello, I have returned to TW and am now looking for an account. I have more than 2 years experience, latest info about me can be achieved by looking w20 info. I was one of the main guys fighting NM in Rage vs NM war.

- I have more than 2 years experience. Played in many worlds.
- I have good sense in cordinating attacks and sniping.
- Good social skills.

More details by PM.
Thanks.
Give advice to everyone if you are in world 30 PM me and send me codinates,rank,tribe,etc.