Looking for an account

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hey people .. I am looking for an account just like yours and i am a very experianced player .. some say im to active as i can be on the game all day if i wish as i own a iphone and 2 laptops so even at work to :)

I played world 9 .. got to over 2 million points and am very experienced .. the only problem is my account has been deleted so i cant give you my t.w stats but i would do anything for that account .. please deaply concider my request as i am used to such a big account and am currently posting in the forums for an account .

Get back to me A.S.A.P on forum and PM :)

Thanks and please

DeletedUser

Actually there's an option on TW Stats which allows searching for deleted accounts. What was your W9 name again?:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

he has done this on world 20 forums , just ignore the nub ,.

sharul

What would make us believe that you wouldn't do that again? Don't edxams come kinda often?

I think this is a joke

DeletedUser

I have finished all exams and all i am looking for is an unwanted account of someone quitting to take and use :)

sharul

Well as long as we have you here, lets interview you: (Though I don't have any intention of helping you find an account, or event he power to do that anyway)

Who, or which tribe do you expect or hope to get an account from and why?

What do you know of W4 players besides we are the toughest of the tough?

What do you know of W4 politics?

Where are you from?

What do you know of Gpooj, Lauradestroya, Jinzee, Slytown, Greenmonster, SDA, Hawk, Hiqhque, Kingb333, and Gmonly? (Did I miss anyone?)

Do you think -JG- is a fallen tribe?

What are your views on VX-Myr?

Is TBP's size making it a lumbering beast or is it still a fine tuned war machine?

Do you agree with LIFE's massive 100% consolidation of continents policy?

How long will it take GX to finish with its current war? (Specify what you know about who they are fighting and perhaps some of their history?)

Do you know world alliances?

What about W4 history? What were relations like during DBD's prime? Was DBD a real threat or just a big tribe?

Who will come out on top?

DeletedUser18772

Wouldnt it be more appropriate to ask about the skill of the player? For example:

What browser do you use and why?

How can you find out how many nobels to send on a recently conquered vil?

Can you time and back time?

How will you prevent yourself gettig bored by taking barbs?

Explain what type of player you are and what are some benefits you can bring into your future tribe.

Since your stats are not readily availble, Do you have past players that can vouch for you?

Whilst the history of W4 might be great for some, I would prefer to have someone that will fight - rather than someone that knows past players and past successes. The past is great for all the old players comming back to these forums to say hello - but honestly they are gone, time to make new legends and new success stories :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Why do u want me to waste my time answering these questions if you cant help me out :S

DeletedUser18772

Because tribal leaders may read it, they also will wish to know what type of knickers you wear and if you fold or scrunch ;)

DeletedUser

lol... well im just looking for an account to take to help a tribe.

sharul

Sorry sparky, it was mostly an I don't care about him kinda list and just thought i would see what he knows about us

Status
Not open for further replies.