looking for an account

andres989

i used to play on this world but do to reasons i had to stop will take any account im highly skilled

u can contact me on skype

chesstitan1 skpe name

Last edited:

andres989

my ingame name was andres989 and i had 500k when i had to leave

andres989

ill take any account i can get just send account info to me on skpe name is chesstitan1 or private message ill do wat ever u ask

Last edited:

DeletedUser

to tell you the truth matt, i never thought you would actually see this LOL

DeletedUser

who checks this portion of the threads, i thought they are useles lol

alexmichie

i doubt you will the only people who get accounts are people who are friends with current members, also you have failed to give us any past history or your orginal ign

DeletedUser

sorry bro only one account here lol, not like i have 4 accounts or something lol

andres989

my ingame history i was in positioned in k71 with 500k i was ranked 3 their my first tribe was a tribe called royal mail which dominated k71 for a while then switched to black wings then after that i joined INH

DeletedUser

ahh i remember royal M not a bad bunch of players, INH was serving that part of the region their butts. but if i remember correctly you guys wdre the only ones who put up a fight, or i might be mistaking you guys for someone else

andres989

yeah we put a big fight but in the end the result was enidible i used to be friends with the original gougework but i believe now the account has been passed around a couple times

DeletedUser82372

yes, the account name is IluvTribalHugz, the password is n00b