Looking for an account -

smivers

Hello,

I am Smivers, I'm looking for an account in your world. I don't want to be in a mass recruting tribe, nor do I want to be in a tribe full of huggers. I like to war!

I have past experience in worlds such as W3, W21 W32 etc...

If your interested we can talk more on skype -

Lord-arjen000

DeletedUser

Hello,

I am Smivers, I'm looking for an account in your world. I don't want to be in a mass recruting tribe, nor do I want to be in a tribe full of huggers. I like to war!

I have past experience in worlds such as W3, W21 W32 etc...

If your interested we can talk more on skype -

Lord-arjen000

I remember you joining an account on 52 and as soon as it got attacked you quit :icon_eek:

DeletedUser56985

I need to know your past experiances, i may have an account for you.

Feel free to pm me.

DeletedUser

Make your own account, and grow yourself. Tis is Boring when you take over someone the start up is the best!

DeletedUser

startup is the worst.
I hate it.

But then I've yet to take over somebody elses account, wouldnt mind seeing what its like starting with a setup account

DeletedUser

Can't understand how that is, because I gave the account back to Phat and we werent even in a war? :icon_eek:

I never said in a war. I said under attack, which it was, and you left because of it :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I need a co-player. Add me if interested (skype) - James.returned96

smivers

I never said in a war. I said under attack, which it was, and you left because of it :icon_redface:

I very much doubt that. Like I stated, I returned the account to Phat as I did not want to play it. Which I can prove, quite easily.

I think he has the same thing happen as you described with his account in W21 :icon_confused:

Hahaha, what? I played W21 for a long time, fighting. Which I can also prove, if anybody wants me too. Lmao, in W21, I brought down the great 47Ron. Fighted with Lone Wolf, Bowline and many more great players.

Don't talk so much rubbish, you have no clue of how I play or anything.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I very much doubt that. Like I stated, I returned the account to Phat as I did not want to play it. Which I can prove, quite easily.

I know you returned it...after it had incomings, I had to sit it and tag them :icon_eek:

Your an account hopper. No one should want your services as the first sign of trouble youll leave :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser105262

I know you returned it...after it had incomings, I had to sit it and tag them :icon_eek:

Your an account hopper. No one should want your services as the first sign of trouble youll leave :icon_surprised:

I can stand up for Smivers on this one. I've seen him play, he is quite the player. I've seen him in W21, and W32. Which I saw him, and I had to fight against him.

So I wouldnt see Smivers as an account hopper, I'd see him as a good player.

DeletedUser99449

I also saw smivers play he is quite a good player and not an account hopper

DeletedUser99449

Get me on skype bryan2543 i think i might got an account for you!!

DeletedUser

I love double external forum accounts. So blatantly obvious but w/e lol.