Looking for an *Experienced* Co-Player.

portugal737

Hello. I am looking for a experienced Co-Player.

I come from world 10, got to rank 127 and quit a few weeks ago due to time. I also came from world 13, rank 400 also quitting. But, I am here on world 45 to play full time. I need someone who is able to; Snipe, faster then 1 second noble trains, the works. Mail me In game with experience, and proof. I wont be looking at your points, more your rank, barb nobleing, OD, the works.

Thanks, and when you mail me, please tell me your times your able to be on Server time. Thanks.

DeletedUser

You're not rank 400 on W13 :| You're rank 500.

Also, if you are looking at a persons rank, then that encompasses their points, so yes, you will be looking at their points.

Lastly, don't you think you should be trying to prove yourself to the player before they let you on THEIR account, instead of them proving that the account is worthy of you?

portugal737

First off, I said I quit world 13. Meaning, I left my villages to friends. When you tend to loose villages, your rank starts to get lower.

Again, no. You could have 10 million points and be rank 500, dont mean much because there are probablly 550 people. If you have 200k and rank 3, that shows your able to grow faster then anyone else.

Lastly, I wont be going on there account -- I would like them to come onto mine.