looking for an UK or and USA co

DeletedUser105443

hello everyone, im in need of an UK or an US player who can coplay me to cover up my offline times and who can buy prem for the account
w61 now is in the midst of a changing environment so i gotta get a co soon and asap
my account is currently 250k+..no need for requirements..^^

DeletedUser100507

OMG OMG OMG its the st.yawz come on guys quick become her co before she moves on, she'll teach you the wonders of the game.
:D lol get on skype you noob

DeletedUser98628

I can be yourco player, I'm being eaten out by WASP with 144,000 points. I'm from Canada which is basically US time. You can also take what's left of my villages if the answer is yes. I'll Skype you when im back from vacation. (Why I xouldn't defend...)

DeletedUser

hello everyone, im in need of an UK or an US player who can coplay me to cover up my offline times and who can buy prem for the account
w61 now is in the midst of a changing environment so i gotta get a co soon and asap
my account is currently 250k+..no need for requirements..^^

Im from the US. Lets ditch Mishra and merge :lol:

DeletedUser105443

I can be yourco player, I'm being eaten out by WASP with 144,000 points. I'm from Canada which is basically US time. You can also take what's left of my villages if the answer is yes. I'll Skype you when im back from vacation. (Why I xouldn't defend...)

sorry but i dont find you a good co :) you flamed me before so it will always be a no..restart and prove me that your good on the rim(as the best end game players starts last)

DeletedUser98628

sorry but i dont find you a good co :) you flamed me before so it will always be a no..restart and prove me that your good on the rim(as the best end game players starts last)

Oh... sorry I probably will flame you sometime in the future as well, it's my fun...

DeletedUser100466

I can co you if you want...
My quality
Me no understand english
Me noob
Me love you so much
ME like you so much
Me bring happiness to your life very much
Me adore you very much
Me stalk you very much

Are they enough or anything left?

zakipoo

i could co play to knock off the rust before w63 if anybody is interested...
not going to throw in pp, may be as dedicated player as any between 8pm-12am CST

just igmail me or post here idk