Looking for Co-Player(s)

DeletedUser105406

I am seeking a female co-player or two to help on an account; PM me via here, first instance. Thank You.

DeletedUser113718

Just out of curiosity - why female?

Cause DSy4 is lacking female players, probably cause of who was in charge of recruiting. So we need a few more lovely ladies to join crested.

DeletedUser105406

Just out of curiosity - why female?
Cos our Tribe skype is over-loaded with testosterone already :lol:
- Nah...more seriously: I Co-Played with guys already, different worlds &...no big issues about that, it was fine. It's just that I've had really good relations with other female TW players whom I've encountered in my TW career & thought it might be good to have 2 or 3 of us playing this account, is all.

Snoopzy

Cause DSy4 is lacking female players, probably cause of who was in charge of recruiting. So we need a few more lovely ladies to join crested.

1240642768_lol_thats_funny_26882_1287676327_22_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

DeletedUser105406

^^^ soooooooooooooooooooooo ambiguous....:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser113861

I also need a co-player. really need someone from my own tribe though hmmmm

Snoopzy

Michael - perhaps you have yet to realize I control a top 10 account in w70. I would not be looking to co-play anyone. I find your response a little bit childish when I was merely asking what his IGN was. I see him as lot on the forums and am interested.

DeletedUser113861

haha thanks for the offer but i will be seeing my tribe through to the end of its days.

and my IGN name is motorzeppelin. Not the biggest account, but having a co would definitely achieve more

Michael Wittman

Michael - perhaps you have yet to realize I control a top 10 account in w70. I would not be looking to co-play anyone. I find your response a little bit childish when I was merely asking what his IGN was. I see him as lot on the forums and am interested.

rofl ok buddy rofl

Michael Wittman

Thank you Motor :)

Rofl what??????????????????????????????????? snoopzy is no gentlemen. he abandoned his own tribe he was part of leading and tried to eat them!!! rofl. i cannot stop laughing lololol

and i get these silly mails

shadowsn1p3rr Feb 28, 16:20
stop attacking me or I will rim 2 players

Michael Wittman Feb 28, 22:59
bwahahahaha

Michael Wittman Feb 28, 23:00
lolololol you are funny. ill be up there soon enough buddy ;)

Michael Wittman Feb 28, 23:27
wait wait. gotta stop laughing wait wait lolololol

ok so who are these 2 players you will "rim"