looking for noobs, ones who want to learn!

DeletedUser

Hey i am looking for people in k23 who are new to the game, and looking for someone who knows the game well enough to show them how to be a good player if any of you doubt that i can teach you i will only show you my old students account Rarraaz

if you are intested find me ingame as i do not check the forums that often

DeletedUser

Is that account supposed to be impressive? I had better than that in my first world and I didn't have a mentor...

And your going to lead a tribe but not check the forums often?

Double fail.

DeletedUser

Is that account supposed to be impressive? I had better than that in my first world and I didn't have a mentor...

And your going to lead a tribe but not check the forums often?

Double fail.

Since you seem to think yourself intelegent, tell me why your post was soo foolish.

DeletedUser

It wasn't foolish. The point I was making is that it would be like the blind leading the blind.

I should probably have not replied but I do actually like to help others. I posted what I did so that if any newbs viewed the thread they would realise that if they joined you they would be taught by someone who isn't good enough to teach.

Nauzhror

It wasn't foolish. The point I was making is that it would be like the blind leading the blind.

I should probably have not replied but I do actually like to help others. I posted what I did so that if any newbs viewed the thread they would realise that if they joined you they would be taught by someone who isn't good enough to teach.

Possibly. Having a ton of points and/or OD isn't necessary to teach. I don't have many excellent 'achievements', but I know the game well enough to be able to teach 99%+ of the players in the game. (That might sound cocky but remember there's 70k+ on W26 so that still means there's a good 700 people on the world I wouldn't claim to be worthy to 'teach'.

DeletedUser

I wasn't talking about just points or OD. What I was specifically thinking of was that of his students villages, over 50% were barbs or self nobling. I understand nobling a few barbs, such as nice sized bonus villages, or sometimes a player will restart before the train hits. But out of 55 villages conquered, 27 were barbs.

Edit: And two of the barbs he conquered were under 1k in points...

DeletedUser

I wasn't talking about just points or OD. What I was specifically thinking of was that of his students villages, over 50% were barbs or self nobling. I understand nobling a few barbs, such as nice sized bonus villages, or sometimes a player will restart before the train hits. But out of 55 villages conquered, 27 were barbs.

Edit: And two of the barbs he conquered were under 1k in points...

Yes, and where he started there where only 6 players in a 20X20 area. This is something you should have taken into account. Not to mention tribal rules, the tribe we where in forbid us from nobling people unless they where in a enemy tribe. Second that was not meant to be impressive, if i was trying to be impressive i would have sited another person.

DeletedUser

I was not actually trying to find someone who was a noob, but rather someone active, someone who i could teach a few tricks, that few people even know about. One that could help me expand and Dominate in my k.

Also, I raise the point, to you anyone who could find this post, and then find me in the game, they already have everything they need to be good.