looking for tribe im in k88

DeletedUser

im in k88 looking for a tribe any offer will be considered

currrently building my army which is starting to become strong . on 461 points at the moment

topley1

yo im in k87 n u can join me in M~O~D

Last edited:

DeletedUser

im in k88 looking for a tribe any offer will be considered

currrently building my army which is starting to become strong . on 461 points at the moment
hi there ,im in k88 and like you i am building up nicely ,i have a tribe called smite and would be pleased to have you on board ,eddmcc

DeletedUser

H₂ⁿO was founded by MrMick1972.
If you have questions please do not hesitate to contact me or my Marshall jamdoggy.

Welcome to AIRCOOLED

'
' .::. '
' :::;
(;::: '
' .::;.
) );:::. '
' :::;`
(,' (,;::: '
' :::;;.
(, (';::: '
' :::;
( ) ; ' );;:: '
'::;'
)_,_)_(`;::'
'::
[_____]::'
\__/
|#|
|
||
|
||
|
||
|
||
(`)

๑۩۞۩๑๑۩۞۩๑۝๑۩۞۩๑۝๑۩۞۩๑۝๑۩۞۩๑๑۩۞۩๑

We are small at the moment, but if you so choose to join our tribe, you will be protected at all times and helped to attain assets that will ensure your expansion, as that is the ultimate goal of our tribe: Protection and expansion.

Recruitment is OPEN, so contact [player]MrMick1972[/player] to get an invite.
At this point in time, we are recruiting all active players in K17, expansion to other continents is something we will focus on after we've fortified ourselves in the above mentioned continent. However, if you prove to be inactive and/or disloyal to the Aircooled Tribe, you will be Kicked Out, no questions asked!

Diplomacy is OPEN to surrounding tribes.
We are a tribe always looking for peace, in order to further fortify both our tribe, and the tribes that choose to ally with us, but be warned, we will offer peace first and foremost, but do not take this lightly, as we also have the military might to declare war, if the need be. If you have any matters concerning diplomacy, then yet again please contact [player]MrMick1972[/player].

United We Stand, Divided We Fall.

Honour
Valour
Trust
Courage
H₂ⁿO

*.*
˜*
. ˜*.*˜ .
˜*
. ˜”*°.˜”*°.°*”˜.°*”˜ .
˜”*°
.** .-**-. **.°*”˜
*˜ .°*”˜.°*”˜”*°.˜”*°. ˜*.
*˜ .*˜*. ˜*.
˜.

|
| |
|
| |
|
|| |
|
|| |
|
|| |
|
|| |
|
|| |
|
|| |
|
|| |
|
|| |
|
/\ |
/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\|/\|/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\
\<>\▼▼▼▼▼▼▼|X|▼▼▼▼▼▼▼/<>/
\<>\▼▼▼▼▼▼|X|▼▼▼▼▼▼/<>/
|<>|▼▼▼▼ /¯¯¯¯¯\ ▼▼▼▼|<>|
|<>|▼▼▼▼|XxXxX|▼▼▼▼|<>|
/_______\ \ \ \ / / / /_______\
|∞AIRCOOLED∞|
_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ / \ / \ /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯/_
\<>\▼▼▼▼▼\ X /▼▼▼▼▼/<>/
/<>/▼▼▼▼▼|X|▼▼▼▼▼\<>\
|<>|▼▼▼▼▼|X|▼▼▼▼▼|<>|
\<>\▼▼▼▼▼|X|▼▼▼▼▼/<>/
\<>\▼▼▼▼|X|▼▼▼▼/<>/
\<>\▼▼▼|X|▼▼▼/<>/
¯\<>\|X|/<>
¯\|X|«-
|\/|
|
|| |
|
|| |
_|
-||-|_

)____(
(
HⁿO)
)____(
(
....+....)
/`*•.¸,¤°´\'`°¤,¸.•*´\'`°¤,¸.•*´\
/,¤°´/,¤°´\'`°•..•°´\'`°¤,\'`°¤,\

(____)
(____)
(____)
(____)
(____)
(____)
(____)
(____)
(____)
(____)
(¯¯¯¯¯¯)

\__°__/
O

DeletedUser

JOIN [TPK] Today!

Honestly now lets get down to figures, in the first operational day [TPK] got to Rank 3206, which at the time was great, but now we are alot higher and are still growing at a rapid rate.

The thing thats different with us is, that we have 'Bases' Around world 20, and therefore recruit anyone who plays in world 20.

The only requirement is that you have the incentive to grow yourself for the good of others in the tribe.

If you are in a Continent (K) which no other person in the tribe is in, you will be named Baron of that (K), so what are you waiting for. Join Now!

Just message Boysgirl2 in game and reap the rewards.

If you have the ability to grow over 500 points per week, you have the chance to take the maximum of 27,000 Resources ! ! ! Which is given away each week.:icon_cool:

So Join Now!

Message Boysgirl2 in Game!

Thanks for reading!:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser48143

i am in k89 as manudan1 and will take you on so plz join me:)

DeletedUser48143

Join me plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

[TPK] are currently looking for members places are limited so mail me quickly and show some interest and you may gain a place in a conquering tribe.

thanks warby91234