Looking for Tribe

DeletedUser

Hello there,

I am Hainsey, an experienced player who is located in k56. I am looking for an experienced tribe that I could join. I am in no rush to find a tribe, as I want to find one that is of quality that will actually benefit me and the tribe itself. I am looking for the right fit, and I will stay there when I find it. Now... a bit about myself.

- I have played in various worlds before garnering many villages and large armies
- I have been a part of and led top 20 tribes

However, I did have a bit of a down point lately. In the last ouple of months, I found myself pondering between a couple of worlds and not doing so well due to activity problems. An RL issue was taking me away from Tribal Wars, and combining that with the responsibility of leading a tribe, it took me out very quickly. I have now solved this and can be more active in Tribal Wars, and am reading to take the backseat of a tribe. I would be glad to take on one or two spectrums of responsibility if needed (forum moderation, military planning, recruitment etc.), but just not leadership of the tribe.

I hope that I will gets some offers and in advance I thank you for giving me your time. I hope that you will tell me a little about your tribe and how you think I can contribute to it. Also, if your tribe is not what I m looking for, I reserve the right to be able to have an exit with no hurt feelings.

Thank you,
Hainsey

DeletedUser

Only for a VERY good reason... haven't seen one so far.