Looking for Tribe

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hey everyone, I am looking for a tribe in World 3.I'm in K50 and my village is new, but I grow quickly.I am also very helpful within my tribe and will do all that is in my ability!

DeletedUser13345

Hey everyone, I am looking for a tribe in World 3.I'm in K50 and my village is new, but I grow quickly.I am also very helpful within my tribe and will do all that is in my ability!

make a Tribe Called Cult sUx0rz and I'm sure you will get loads off members and grow to be big and strong:icon_biggrin:

or you could be rimmed, it all depends really.

DeletedUser

Or you could make a tribe called Vive le france! Then i would adore and protect you, your choise.

DeletedUser13345

Or you could make a tribe called Vive le france! Then i would adore and protect you, your choise.

Or Tiocaidh Ar La!!, In which case I will ensure him complete and utter protection from all off cult lol

DeletedUser

Or Tiocaidh Ar La!!, In which case I will ensure him complete and utter protection from all off cult lol

Im assuming thats the irish language thats not very well spoken by the irish, not sure how to spell it, gaelic?

Psh, well thats just about everyone, so i bid you good day sir!

I still vote for vive le france :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser13345

Im assuming thats the irish language thats not very well spoken by the irish, not sure how to spell it, gaelic?

Psh, well thats just about everyone, so i bid you good day sir!

I still vote for vive le france :icon_biggrin:

Haha, I think you might just know more irish than most Irishmen lol and yea you spelt it right:icon_wink:

The french and the Irish have quite a bit in common lol

DeletedUser

lol like that would ever happen, they probably don't even know how to speak french:lol: that would be like the USA and Canada merging they would hog the resources and our rep would die

DeletedUser

lol like that would ever happen, they probably don't even know how to speak french:lol: that would be like the USA and Canada merging they would hog the resources and our rep would die

Yes, it was extremely close to happening. The leaders of our two countrys at the time were very close to exepting. First the british proposed it, the french said no, then the french proposed it, and the english said no.

I believe the U.S is a more rich and well known country than canada. Though your reputation is better, the U.S is much more wealthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.