Looking for warriors

• Thread starter Kristina Ferenczy
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Home of the WAMPHYRI, Necros!

This tribe is ranked #84 of 236 continental tribes.

First WAMPHYRI: Kristina Ferenczy.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wamphyri

Kristina Ferenczy

Vampires

- -

Lieutenants

- -

Thralls

- -

Romani

undeaduk

Humans

- -

Lords

Nashvin1

Dwellers

- -

Necroscopes

lizzard80
junsha
karahan307
bobsagit

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Prospective Members:

You must be strong. We only accept members who have at least 500 points

THE CURRENT PRELIMINARY MEMBER LIMIT IS 10. EVERY 10 MEMBERS, THE RESTRICTIONS GET MORE PRONOUNCED, AS I WORK TO FIND THOSE MEMBERS WHO WILL BE BEST FOR THE TRIBE.

If you want an invite and meet the requirements, just ask a Thrall. If there are no Thralls, ask the Wamphyri herself.

Prospective Allies/NAPs:

Allies and NAPs are very limited. You must have at least twice the members and half the points we do to be considered for an Ally, and at least half the members and twice the points for a NAP to be considered.

RIGHT NOW, ALLIES NEED AT LEAST TWO MEMBERS AND 100 POINTS; NAPS NEED AT LEAST ONE MEMBER AND 400 POINTS TO BE CONSIDERED.

NAPS AND ALLIANCES ARE TEMPORARY, ALTHOUGH LONG-TERM. WHEN NEGOTIATING FOR A NAP OR ALLIANCE, WE MUST SPECIFY AND AGREE TO A SET LENGTH OF TIME FOR THE NAP OR ALLIANCE TO REMAIN. VAGUE OR INDEFINITE TIME-SPANS ARE UNACCEPTABLE. IF YOU FAIL TO SPECIFY OR AGREE TO A LENGTH OF TIME, THEN THE ALLIANCE WILL ONLY LAST FOR ONE MONTH.

Offensive Acts Against Us:

If you invite any of our members to your tribe, offer for us to merge into your tribe, or attack/scout any of our members, you had better watch your back, because you've just put yourself on the dinner menu!

THOSE ON THE DINNER MENU ARE IN OUR PLANS TO ATTACK; HOWEVER, THOSE PLANS ARE FAR IN THE FUTURE, SO UNLESS YOU ARE AN IMMEDIATE THREAT OR PURPOSELY INSULT ME, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SURVIVE FOR A WHILE BEFORE I GO LOOKING FOR MY NEXT MEAL.

If you want to negotiate for Ally or NAP and meet the requirements, the just ask a Romani.

Any questions? Ask me, [player]Kristina Ferenczy[/player]! Just watch your words, because I just may eat you!

We accept members on any continent, but it is best if prospective members were from the continent 31.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Romani

undeaduk
?who is this?

cine ii?(i guess we speak the same language))