Looking for world 5 account. Ex W5 player

DeletedUser

Hello, I'm on one of my many accounts I use to play this game as I have tons of experience so lets get started.

I am looking for a account ranked in the top 200 of a world, good few villages of course, also I like organized accounts only please I am not here to waste time. I will follow your rules but will express my opinion to you.

I am from the UK, I first log on in server times at 08:00am and log off fully around 03:00am so as you can see I am very active as I'm on average 19 hours a day also at weekends I barely sleep.

I am happy to work round your hours and you can fit me into time slots whenever during these times and I can cover you on weekends if you'd like a break for a while..

Now my TW experience begins:

On world 5 I was in VVV and the founder katastrophic taught me this game, from my start-up to holding villages, sniping & back timing I later was rimmed by SCIROS as of my location I had no chance but managed to reach a million in my first attempt at this game.

That was the beginning and now I will miss out the middle section to tell you what I am doing now..

I control this account on world 41: http://www.twstats.com/en41/index.php?page=player&id=7493061
I have been on holiday for 3 weeks and just returned if your asking about the slight inactivity in the graph as my account was used to support frontline while I was gone so I dropped 20 ranks in everything but I am back to play more!

I also co-play this account which I am making this post on: http://www.twstats.com/en51/index.php?page=player&id=8763858

Ok well my skills are the following:

Send 150ms trains or lower this was my average
Snipe to a good extent
Dodge (obviously)
Back time
Use scripts and have my own for personal use. :)
Handle tech villages..

I use skype and msn so getting in contact me is not a problem but if you want to chat now my skype is: seagull.heaven

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
What's up with all the people that wanna play here again:icon_eek:

You might want to remove your online times incase you get a account and the "enemy" might learn them already :/
Oh and remove the name K.A.T.astrophic or however you spell it, they all mostly hate him :p

DeletedUser

What's up with all the people that wanna play here again:icon_eek:

You might want to remove your online times incase you get a account and the "enemy" might learn them already :/
Oh and remove the name K.A.T.astrophic or however you spell it, they all mostly hate him :p

i didn't hate him. i even contacted him and brought him back to the game in w47 lol

DeletedUser

KAT was OK. I tried to teach him P&P, but that didn't turn out so well...

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well, alright not everyone did, I didn't either, but I remember him getting flamed and powned and then he and that other guy/girl went poof.
sounds familiar I know:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Well, alright not everyone did, I didn't either, but I remember him getting flamed and powned and then he and that other guy/girl went poof.
sounds familiar I know:icon_rolleyes:

bex is the girl you are talking about.

yeah it is familiar :lol: you should get an account and come back here lol

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Oh yeah i remember now, they both had large accounts at that time, I believe it was nearly 20mil points of barbs in K22 area at that time.
And I once did, but due inactivity I couldn't keep up. I have more time now, but who would even offer me a account ;p

I mean, its not like people in V V V love me:icon_wink:

EDIT: We seem to be going of topic a little here ;p
Does this forum actualy have a mod atm?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I would not offer you an account.
And your w46 tribe is fake.

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Not that you even can offer me a account but yea ..
And fake ? ;p

EDIT: I don't know for sure I would even want to come back here, I dont know anything that has happend the past few months ;p I had some contacts with a guy in V V V who told me about how they were doing in the war etc.

But I sure miss W5 ;p

Last edited:

DeletedUser

ahahaha KAT!!! was hilarious, a complete douche in my opinion, always wanted to just use peoople! Could not trust that one ;)

And Bex, well although she was his girlfriend, she is actually a reli nice person :)

It was a shame to see Bex go, but couldn't really care less about KAT!!

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Bex was really his girlfriend? I heard stuff about that but never actualy believed it, just thought normal friends .. ;p

DeletedUser

KAT was a decent guy, but appeared kind of paranoid when he recruited all of my (and northern VVV+) food to his pet tribe "because if we don't SCI will"... (I was VVV+ at the time). Kind of forced me to join SCI to be able to grow :icon_razz:

DeletedUser18695

Damn, you was a VVV member, didnt know that one, I kinda like you aswell xD.

On topic, someone that comes here and posts all that crap for an account will most likely leave within a week if not less.

Stick to newer worlds b.c this world is only for the peoples in it now xD.

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well looking at the inactives, there should be a account for some one. Why not give him/some one else who looks for a account and have him play the account (hopefully for you guys :p) actively, and hope he stays playing that way.

gherilla

I`ve seen this kind on new owners,many dont do anything with the account and go red without any notice.So,go away

DeletedUser

Agreed Gherilla.

I have personally tried to move no less than 20 new players to different accounts. They all seem to grow bored or disappear within two weeks of taking over. Then there is a scramble to noble. No better off and usually worse than before they took over.

I don't want to have to deal with that kind of thing again.

I wish you luck Rain.

DeletedUser

Activity comes from operation, you need to get players motivated. However we who plan lack the time to point where everyone should noble. Once they have been forced into activity, then they often stay active.

Another obstacle is that they put focus in other worlds. They players are highly skilled, however they put not time on the world they got to move on their own. Unless they already are doing good like on new worlds. Fighting in an old world can be a lot harder than new ones. You need to see further and not stare on the village in front of you, the one who will always be stacked with 200k+. That is something the majority lacks. Many sits like idiots and don't understand why they can't get villages.

As a player you need to be motivated, you need to decide where to focu. You can't play four worlds activly at once. Shanara is a prime example of that. Been a top player in several worlds, several accounts were at 15-20 millions. However his w5 account were horrible, so he were sat most of the time.

When we got less active players then we got to either make them active or replace them, unless they co-play. Sometime we get good ones, but most often we get the worse. It's a gamble. You can make them even more active by talking with all your players, but that can be exhausting.

DeletedUser

I would ask for an account just to check out the world |:)

but i know i really would not be active, i just don't have the time these days, i'm either at college, work(granted i work on a computer and have much spare time while doing so lol), or i'm out having fun and not getting bored of the game =/

It used to be routine playing TW, i used to just stay in and play, stay up till ridiculous times!! because of this game i can no longer get to sleep before midnight!! :p LOL x

Anyway hope u guyz are all well and stuff :) :lol:

DeletedUser

Someone in TSE was in big need if they gave him an account :)

DeletedUser

Instead of going grey, close to any owner would do. Now we got one who asked and could be motivated. He just happened to drag several other players with him, so several accounts got new co-players. I believe it were a good choice, specially since we gained on it.

But you might have preferred perm sat accounts?