Looking to Co

• Thread starter itwillbeoverbychristmas
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Normally on these threads you get a list of traits wanted and hints of an accounts uber smexyness and so forth but as my new laptop has a (temporary) reluctance to download skype and work I thought I'd see if anyone would like a co to save me looking.

Now am not too fussed about you or your accounts uber smexyness but am much more keen to know your tribe is a fun place to be, is not led by a complete fool and you enjoy talking to your enemy as much as batting them on the head with an axe :icon_smile:

Me?! Well as you ask I have played a few worlds (all on Uk though :icon_redface:) so bar the scripts am ready to go though am a little war rusty as have been away from TW for a while (first question will be about flags?!)

This world's settings appeal to me so if you would like a Co then PM me. My times are 4pm till 2am (server time) most days with 5 whole days off every fortnight so activity should be ok.

Would prefer a frontline account to keep me entertained but happy to consider an account that needs work to "prove" myself to you and yours.

Oh in case you are wondering am here on .net as am back for one last world and thought would be a shame to have never played .net!

PM me if you would like to chat more and would be a real bonus if you are a Skype guru and know how windows 8 and skype get along?! :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

I'm going to have to be dealing with Windows 8 soon. So hopefully by the time you figure that one out you can pass the information along :p

DeletedUser

I'm going to have to be dealing with Windows 8 soon. So hopefully by the time you figure that one out you can pass the information along :p

well so far am not feeling the love of Windows 8 but if I do I shall!