Looking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slytnt

:icon_rolleyes: I am looking for a tribe:icon_rolleyes:~,~!They have to be in the top 75 for me to join them I will have about 150 in a few minutes So I'm looking want me to join mail me Slytnt in game

Slytnt

No butt I don't want to be in a tribe that isn't active & I'm sure that the top 75 Tribes Are really active!

DeletedUser

my tribe just needs a few players to get into that position, all you really need is friends to help you anytime and a lot of power to thrash your enemies! my tribe offers both!

If you want to join, then mail me either a private message or mail me to my account in the game(haseo02)

DeletedUser43187

lol slytnt if you are near k23, k33, k34 or k46 you are welcome to join me like old times.

And haseo has posted on every post here. I think his tribe has 1 member and he is a bit desperate!

DeletedUser

how dare you insult other players like that! your tribe is expanding way too fast by offering it to people into several different continents! your tribe shall perish!

DeletedUser

and for your information i have not posted on every subject! you take a long look at the boards! do you see that my name is on even half of them? i believe not!

Slytnt

Okay you guys don't need to fight I'm nott near you callum;(!

DeletedUser

what continent are you located in? i have a family tribe in the Northeast if that's where your located in...

DeletedUser

ok then, i should refer you to speak to bonehead23 inside the game, i don't believe he is online now, but he will speak to you as soon as possible, all you need to do is tell him that i reffered you to him, hell let you in easy!

DeletedUser43187

Sorry haseo :) i never intended to be insulting me and slytnt are good mates i just wanted to make sure he found the right tribe for him.

And just so you know my tribe is on the k23 / k33/ k34 border so this isnt growing too much! k46 we have 1 members who is an old friend of mine who will be moving close to s soon :)

Happy fighting.

DeletedUser

hm, i think some of the inexperienced player should give up on their tribe's, its people like me that are suffering from it, and i especially hat those players that believe that they can go solo! it annoys the hell out of me!!!

DeletedUser43187

I know what you mean! Loads of tiny and ridiculously spread out tribe's near me. And loads of soloists near me too. After a few weeks when we start taking them out they will learn to join us experienced players.

Slytnt

Well I really know Callum From W17 & W24 I'd join yours Callum butt look At my area8-(

DeletedUser43187

No worries slynt haseo is known to me from other worlds and i will vouch for him. Join him and maybe we can link our tribes up later somehow.

And yeah n00bs are sooooooooo annoying!

DeletedUser

hm, i wouldn't mind getting other family tribes as long as they're not directly next to us!(you know, like taking up potential villages for us)

DeletedUser43187

Of course. Well maybe our tribes can be friends from afar :)

But the family tribe never works.

DeletedUser

does it? i've never gotten a whole lot of experience from famiy tribes. except for the one's in world 25 which got killed by the mother tribe itself! IDK y, but the guys in BijuuA were disbanded.... lol it was completely confusing to me! Y would a tribe attack their very own weaker family tribe? one that is completely spawn off from them and had no intentions of attacking them!!

Status
Not open for further replies.