LOOL WHATS GOING ON(again)

DeletedUser

1 second we see a load of -MM- members joining -SWAT- and COPS and now there leaving many of them rejoined -MM- some are joining P.S im really confused i feel sorry for syntex because he/she had a second part to her blog ready and now -SWAT- members are leaving again and the war is left half way Bush is number 1 but not for long.

Please explain fully whats going on!!!

DeletedUser

SWAT has kicked southern members.

Southern members join MM.

If you desire the hate that will undoubtedly follow, I can CnP it right off Skype, so you won't have to read all the nonsense that'll follow in 20 posts.

DeletedUser

:p yes please straight to the point is great

Cnp it thank you

DeletedUser

That was more sarcasm than anything else, but I'm sure you'll enjoy the pointless arguments between SWAT haters and Fireeyet.

Grab some popcorn.

DeletedUser

:p yeh i figured lol

Anyway ur right bout the popcorn i got my coke aswell

DeletedUser

-MM- was reformed and most of the players we took in after there demise decided to go back. we initially had intent on keeping those in the south who wanted to stay but there were just to few. they would of had no chance.

Thats all that has happened. Nothing more, nothing less. No point holding a grudge, good luck to all my former tribe mates. take care :).

DeletedUser

Tbh i always like -MM- more had many friends there and they werent egoistic and stuff

DeletedUser95011

What going to happen between sohk and mms southern members the former swat members are they still going to carry on attacking each other or is the war finished?

DeletedUser

I heard SOHK are gunna jump in on the free villages from BUSH

DeletedUser

Swat apparently realised that kicking their members is the best thing to do for them (Perhaps both the tribe, and said members)

DeletedUser

Shut up and come back to W52 you noob. Il give you cookies :p

Looks like everything is going to hell without me :icon_redface:

Guess I was the fabric which held this world together.

The people worshipped me, and once I left they descended into grief-induced madness which manifested into violence :icon_eek:

Shame, that :icon_rolleyes:

Anyway, I won't come back. SOHK fired me as their spy/replacement stripper and replaced me with Fireeyet :icon_sad:

tangomango

we got fired...we had to turn in our badges and our guns...darn it...and i hadnt even got to shoot anybody yet! :icon_sad:

Jay 42

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
You are all a bunch of drama queens.

But its fantastic to tune into, continue :)

DeletedUser

That was more sarcasm than anything else, but I'm sure you'll enjoy the pointless arguments between SWAT haters and Fireeyet.

Grab some popcorn.

/Enters flaming? are you offering popcorn out? or do i have to pay for it?